Please Go Out With Me

It's near evening as the sky emits an orange wallpaper for people in Japan to see. The stage was quite nice, an empty concrete hallway as two students were on their way home from a long day of school. For one of them, at least.

Y/n was nearly exhausted, dragging his feet on the concrete as his opposite counterpart was filled with excitement. She skipped around the tiresome boy who was repeating his name while hitting his head playfully.

"Sen~pai!~ Sen~pai!~ Sen~pai!~" she change, the same iconic smile on her face was still on her face.

For Y/n, he dealt with it. Not because there was nothing he could do but...

It felt nice... Having this little sadist around...

Over the span of a few weeks, he grew fond to her. Although he already had a crush on the underclassmen, for some reason he felt welcomed. Probably the first time he's ever felt this way.

He could only smile softly, his eyes closed while the kouhai was still skipping around, her snake arm wiggled on his head with each slap. Then she sees the smirk he held on his face. "Is senpai thinking about lewd thoughts?~"

It snapped from Y/n's trance, a mild blush on his face. "I-I was not!" He stutters before she continues with her small routine from earlier. "Lewd!~ Lewd!~ Lewd!~" she chants again, Y/n was still pink but continues to walk, the steps of the energetic girl still remains.

They continue on and on with their journey, passing by a few people who were very concerned on their unusual relationship, receiving glances and eyebrow raises.

The two ended up grabbing a drink and a small snack for the night, the sunset somehow made a heating day warmer as Y/n takes a fat slurp from his f/f slushee.

"Bwah! That hit the spot!" He lets the cool air from the drink release from his mouth while Nagatoro does the same, letting out an "Aah" sound.

They continue on their walk, Nagatoro was the first to finish her drink and threw it in a nearby trash can with Y/n only taking leisurely sips, enjoying the cold drink when the day won't cool down anytime soon.

"Hey, senpai!~" someone calls to him, glancing at the girl who ran from behind him. He finishes his current sip before coughing a bit. "What is it, Nagatoro?"

She stops in front of him, he freezes his feet in place and watch her smile brightly at the boy.

"Please go out with me!"

At this moment, Y/n's body was stiff. His drink slowly sliding from his hand from the wet plastic while his eyes widens all of a sudden with his chest cramping up.

His heart felt like it had stopped beating, his brain was flooding with the situation that Nagatoro had ignited.

She wants to date me?!

It's only been a few weeks!

Why would she pick a loser like me?!

Is she being serious?

"I... I..."

Slap!

"Just kidding!" A maniacal laugh grows now, Nagatoro had slapped the back of his head in terms of her own teasing act. Y/n only holds his head as he should've had the last thought in his mind answered already.