Changed

"Nagatoro... I like you..." a boy who wore h/c hair says with all of the confidence inside him. "Like... a lot..."

The scene took place inside a music clubroom, he stood in front of a tanned girl who sat in front of him, eyes widens as one of his foot pivots nervously on the ground.

"I wanna go out with you..." he adds some more, feeling his chances rises a bit. His head thought that both parties had mutual feelings for each other and it was the last day for Y/n before he goes to his world tour.

He also wanted this off his chest as well, going through seven months of not telling her would be hell if he didn't have the courage to face his younger crush.

And now, he has done it. Finally expressing his feelings out to Nagatoro as he lets out a sigh. He awaits for her response, he hopes for a good answer and to at least be considerate about his-

"Pffft, bwahahahaha!"

...His feelings...

"You think I'd go out with a virgin like you? You're so funny, senpai!" Nagatoro continues to laugh harder and harder, hurling insults and taunts at the boy where it was getting unbearable.

But... his head starts to boil now. Not with sadness or hatred, but realization.

She wasn't any different if this was her true colors after all. All of the students that he had to face and would put him down like an MMA fighter in a submission.

Instead of having tears in his eyes, it was replaced with a soft smile as he stands up from his seat, the girl still laughed at him of his pity action.

"Y... You're right..." he kept the smile on his face, silencing the girl. "Eh?"

"Sorry for taking up your time..." he heads to the door of his clubroom and opens up. "S-Sen..."

Just like that, he was gone.

"...pai?"

...

The boy walked away from the school and towards his home inside a neighborhood, the smile was fading away but like before, he wasn't getting angry or sad from his rejection. Instead, he pulls his phone out from his pocket and dialed a friend of his in America.

The phone rings a bit until...

"...Yo, Y/n! What's up?"

"Travis?"

"Whatcha need, man?"

He lets out a small breath and said...

"...Teach me the ways of your music genres..."

...

Seven hefty months passes by as the JACKBOYS finally made their way to Japan, their final destination to perform.

Among the longtime members of the group, a few more made their debuts as well. Thanks to someone who wanted to change himself and become a singer who was not only loved but also feared.

There was his acquaintances from his ex's party as well as his two friends and a man with a durag on. Every one of them had sung already, already raising the audience's praises and love by loads.

Well, everyone except for one boy who sat on a chair nearby, arms crossed as he watched his team sing for the crowd. A few other people starts to notice, including a group of girls who watched from behind the stage.

"There are a few new faces I've never seen before in the JACKBOYS..." Gamo tries to spark some conversation between her friends. "I don't know who's the man in the bandana on his head though..." she points at one of them, they were obviously anxious.