Hot Springs Bath Time

An hour passes by as Y/n hung out with Nagatoro during the nightly sky.

Most part of it, Y/n was looking forward to Nagatoro teaching some tips into his brain, getting better and better as he was consistent of not falling down.

"Senpai, I can see that you're always looking down at your feet whenever you pick up speed.~" Nagatoro observed his natural movements, he chuckles lightly as he makes it to the bottom of the hill with her.

"Sorry... I try to make sure my balance doesn't go off..." he explains briefly as they both head up the hill as they had some small talk.

They make it up the not so steep hill and strapped their feet in, Nagatoro was ready as ever. "Hey, Nagatoro?"

She faces to Y/n with a concerned look. "Yeah?" She asked as he had his feet already lock on to his board. "How... can I keep myself from looking down so often?"

Nagatoro blankly stares at him, an idea comes to her mind quickly. "Well... I know how~..." she says as she grabs a hand from him and pulls him down the hill with her.

"All you have to do... is keep your eyes on your kouhai!~" she says as Y/n gulps and nods shyly, taking notice of his state of emotion. "Aww, is senpai falling for me?~"

He shakes his head furiously. "I-I was not!"

"Heh... Dream on, senpai!~" she winks at him as she matches the slow pace with Y/n, he kept his gaze on her like she said and turned it into a natural instinct.

Y/n was nailing it, he kept his eyes locked on Nagatoro as his worries of his balance disappears as the two were slowing down.

When they come to a halt, the two unstrapped their feet from the boards one last time as they let out a breath of relief. "Man... That was fun..."

"It sure was, senpai!~" Nagatoro returns the gesture as she smiles and starts walking up the hill, Y/n follows to return his board and head to the hot springs hotel where they split up. "I think I'll head grab my clothes and head into the hot springs."

Nagatoro nods to him. "I'll do the same then!" She says as the two walked to their assigned rooms to grab their fresh pair of clothes. "See ya tomorrow, senpai!~" she waved as Y/n does the same, looking for his room that was not so far from their last meeting spot.

And then he was there, in his room with nothing but one mat spread out on the ground while another was rolled up near the glass door of the balcony.

Next to that roll was his bag, he cleans it empty to find a pair of black shorts, a white long sleeved shirt, and some fresh underwear, he goes to grab the complimentary towel that was near the wall and heads on out.

Not before...

Pat!

He runs into someone, he stumbles back but keeps himself upright as he looked to see the culprit.

Oh, you gotta be shitting me...

"Hey, Y/n!~"

A blonde girl who wore had a matching outfit in her hands with Y/n's extra clothes, a white tank top and a pair of gym shorts with a towel in her hand as Y/n looks away. "Hello... Yuki..." he angrily pouts away as Yuki had a large smile on her face. "Looks like we have the same plan in mind!~"

"Yeah... What a coincidence..."

And then a look of lust grows over her. "Say... Do you want me to help you scrub your back?~" she asked.

It made Y/n blush, the image of Yuki slipping off her towel to reveal a busty body, his nose was ready to burst.

Luckily, his senses overpowered his desires, he shakes his head. "No, Yuki... I'm not a kid..."