There's Rain in Summer

It was three hours past noon...

At least that's what the clock says...

The clock struck three yet the sky was grayer than concrete as mother cried a storm today.

During the summer, it was predicted that the weather would be a nice sunny day to show off a blue sky but it seems the planet had other plans for Japan.

With everyone walking under umbrellas and staying at home during an unfortunate event, there were two young students who sprinted quickly through the neighborhood.

Soaked from the falling droplets from the sky, they both held their bags over their heads and hoped that they wouldn't be getting wetter the time passes by.

"Why the hell is it raining when it's nearly summer?!" Screams a boy from the two as he was almost out of breath, his friend was in front of him and stops way ahead of him.

She points at some shelter that she would believe would help them stay dry for some time. "Senpai! Under here!"

It was a pavilion that was built near a park, Y/n uses all of his energy to get to the building and throws his bags on the table, plopping down on the bench with his head in his arms.

He was a slut for air right now, Nagatoro follows with no problem breathing normally as Y/n was still tired from the run they had. The warmth on his arm cooled the boy off, his breaths were whiffing into his face. "Dammit... I'm so soaked..." he says, his torso expanded and shrunk expeditiously while Nagatoro sat across from him, her back to the table.  

Then a sly joke pops up into her head, she smirks at the boy who was still exhausted in his arms. "Senpai!"

"Yo?" His voice drowns out from the loud rainfall, she had the idea to tell him to "not look because her clothes were see-through".

"Yo!" Y/n tries again, she doesn't hear him the second time, getting concerned. "Senpai?" She asks again louder.

He lets out a groan, assuming that she was pretending she didn't hear him. Then his head shot up to face her. "What do you ne-"

To his shocking discovery, there was blue under her white damp shirt, but it wasn't a swimsuit, oh no. It was way too small for Y/n to think that since he could see the color of tan change above and below her chest.

Soon he realizes that he was getting a good look at her slim athletic body, Nagatoro notices as well as their faces turns to a dark rose. "I'm sorry!" Y/n answers first, he faces away from her while his friend does the same.

He couldn't get the mental image out of his head, his head hangs down while being entertained by his fingers fighting each other.

As for Nagatoro, she wasn't sure how she she was feeling.

Two emotions were in her head, she doesn't know whether she should be embarrassed that Y/n saw her nearly half naked or excited that it was HE who saw her almost half naked.

She tries to shake the lewd thoughts from her mind, Y/n squirms a bit while still facing away from his kouhai. "So where do you live?" He tries to forget about the scene before, his voice wasn't drowned as much now.

Then there was another sly action that Nagatoro wanted to make, deciding that she wouldn't mind if it was Y/n who saw her undergarments under the see-through uniform.

"Well, senpai~..." she darts around the table and slides next to senpai, she makes sure her shoulder touches his and points down the street. "My house is actually just around this turn. After the convenience store!" She scoots closer, making sure he knows where Y/n is "looking at".