Meet the Ex

The day finally end on a beautiful Monday afternoon.

Everyone has left their classes after the bell had rung as Y/n sighs loudly and hits his head on the table.

Fuck this, man...

Although today was peaceful, a pinch of teasing from Nagatoro from lunch, he had a schedule he has to be on that he did not plan. He brought his head back up and packed his supplies into his book bag and grabbed his guitar bag and head on out.

He paced slowly, taking a different route as usual and stopped by a water fountain to get a small sip.

His mind swirled around on the plan once more, he didn't wanna go but everything went by in a blur when it happened.

"Senpai!~" he hears his kouhai call to him as he finished drinking the water from the fountain and was met with a wide smile on her face. She was excited but she doesn't know what he is about to do today. "So which instrument we doing today? Guitar again? Saxophone? Drums? Ooh I can't-"

"You have the day off for today..." he bluntly says, the same smile on her face fades away and had a question mark floating above her head. "...Eh?"

Y/n sighed again and readjust his bags on his shoulders. "I'm gonna hang out with... my ex for today..."

It shocked Nagatoro by a mile, "Why?! I thought you didn't like that girl!" She shouts at him as he could only shrug at her. "I didn't have a choice, Nagatoro. She just planned it without me knowing so now her and her friends are looking forward for me to hang out today..." he tries to explain.

He only received a frown from her.

Cute but he knew that it deeply affected her. "Look, I'm sorry it was on such a short notice but if you want to play in the clubroom, here..."

He digs his hand into his pocket and pulls out a small key and hands it to Nagatoro. "Just make sure you lock up after you're done with the clubroom." Was his final words as he pats her head for a bit and heads down the hall and down the stairs.

Nagatoro could only watch him walk away, she felt as if her heart was about to sink. She wanted to try out some of the instruments in the room with him or at the very least hang out with senpai.

But at the same time, she couldn't bare the thought of him hanging around with his ex-girlfriend. She need to see what they're going to do.

Although a part of her says that it wasn't right to spy on people but the thought of the boy she hung out with, the boy she was slowly growing feelings for was about to hang out with another girl. His ex to be exact.

She couldn't get the mental note out from her head as she grips tight on the key that Y/n handed her and sprints off to find him.

I gotta tell him! I need to get to him before that bimbo takes him away!

...

It was fifteen minutes after the small interaction with Nagatoro as Y/n had just left the studio to drop his bag off and head off deeper into the city.

All he had now was a guitar, a request from Yuki as he looked around for her or her group of friends.

He made his way through a less crowded area of the city, a tall statue he could see from afar. No sign of the girl in his sight.

"Y/n!" The dreaded voice he wished he couldn't hear. He glance near the tall monument and sees the blonde girl with the a smile that he couldn't bare looking at.

He doesn't realize that she was actually running up to him as he was engulfed by a huge hug by her.

Boing!