Fever Dream

"Hey, it's me... Senpai... I want you to call me back... I know... I know that you're mad at me. And I get that..."

"Well... I'm sorry..."

"You're probably asleep right now but I just want you to call me back because...

"Because... I... I miss you... Call me back..."

Beep!

Idiot senpai... Going back with that idiot girl...

The afternoon let off a cool atmosphere around the school and students, lunch was the time as Nagatoro stomped around the hallway, wandering aimlessly as her phone repeats the message that her senpai left on her phone.

He said he didn't like that girl... But he did the thing!

She get angry, remembering what Gamo and Yoshi said when they saw Y/n walked into a room with a blonde girl, she looks at the contact photo on senpai's contact info.

It shows a photo of him taken by surprise of the camera while he ate an anpan. There were crumbs around his mouth, obviously embarrassed as the anger inside the girl was turning into something a little less toxic.

That emotion was jealousy now.

Senpai...

The minute the name pops inside her head, she stops in front of a room. Unintentionally, it was the music room where she always hung out with her upperclassman.

It seems that her feet guided her here for a reason.

Maybe because it was the boy?

Who is she kidding, it is...

I wanted to be the only girl he sees...

She shakes that thought away and replaces it with a new one.

I still want to be the only girl that he sees...

I need him to have his eyes on only me...

She takes a deep breath in, a hand approaches to the door as the thought of Y/n continues to stalk inside the girl's head.

My head his hurting... I have to tell him...

She was ready... She needs to tell him how much he means to her.

Senpai... I... I...

Fwoosh!

The door opens quickly, but the culprit wasn't Nagatoro as her face was slow to heat up at the sight of the boy.

"Nagatoro?"

...I can't do it!

She frowns a bit and runs down the hallway, she hears a pair of bags fall to the ground and some feet pattering behind her.

"Nagatoro! Let's talk!"

...

Stirring awake under layers of blankets presented in the bed, a figure could be seen fidgeting from below.

A small groan escaped from their mouth as it struggled to find an opening with it's air supply being limited from being sealed from outside.

"So fucking hot..." we could hear the figure say as they found an opening and pop their head out.

Revealing itself was a s/c boy with soft h/c hair and charming e/c eyes nearly sealed up from his weary eyelids.