I Always Loved You

A few weeks after the little incident between Nagatoro and Y/n as the boy had decided to cancel his plans for the world tour.

Today was a nice day, a Friday afternoon as the sun beamed a bright day down at the school. The students was having fun in their after school clubs or hanging out in public, at the arcade or at a karaoke hall.

Overall, everyone was having fun.

Everyone except for four girls who were scattered around the school. One of them was a tanned girl who sat in a music room, worried as she waited for someone to come in and play some music. The other three hung out in a library, quiet while they just ate snacks in peace.

If nobody has figured it out yet, they were all worried for one person: Y/n. Goes by many nicknames and loves to play music. And for a week straight, he hasn't been hanging out with the girls nor as he had been in his clubroom playing music at all.

The one that seemed to affect them the most was the ace swimmer of Kazehaya High, she had a feeling in her gut that the boy has done something to hurt himself or become distant from her. After all, it was her fault that her dumb mouth slipped up and insulted the boy down into the dirt.

But what her and some of her friends didn't know was that a second girl in the group was just as concerned. A blonde girl who was very charming and beautiful. Her name is Sakura.

Though she doesn't know what was the reasoning behind his sudden change of behavior, she was worried deeply that Y/n was doing harm to himself, or perhaps worse than she can imagine.

"I'm..." she stands up from her seat in the library. "I'm gonna get some fresh air..." she told the group and left the library.

If she's being honest, she doesn't know where she was going. All she does was wander aimlessly and had her mind filled with a musician that she fell for at first sight.

Of course, she didn't express her feelings anymore to the boy because of a certain someone threatened to stop with the casual flirting and close encounters. It was difficult but she tries her best whenever the boy was near her.

Eventually, she finds herself at the top of a flight of stairs, beyond the door in front of her would be the rooftop. A fresh breath of air was all she wants as she opens the door and let the cool wind hit her face the second she steps foot outside.

She was enjoying the breeze as it helped her relax her mind a bit. A small smile starts to form on her face which soon disappears when she sees a figure propped up and sitting on the railing near the ledge.

This figure had on their uniform but she recognizes the person instantly when she sees the h/c locks swaying with the wind as well as they wore a pair of white, black, and c/c mid cut sneakers. "Senpai-kun?"

The figure turns to confirm their identity, she starts to tear up a bit and wipes it away as the boy looks back out at the scenery. "Are... Are you okay?" She asks as she stood next to the boy who stayed silent. She decides to go along with him and gaze at the beautiful city that presented in front of them.

"...If I'm being honest... I'm not..." Sakura finally hears the boy speak. But he was down judging by the response and the sad and monotone voice he showed. "What's wrong?~"

He lets out a small sigh. "...I got rejected by Nagatoro..." he answered. It took Sakura off from her feet. Why would Nagatoro say these things if she didn't want me near him, she thought to herself.

"Eh? I'm sure she doesn't feel-"

"She told me I was just a stupid loser who was nothing but a virgin and a creep and that I would never in a million years would I have a chance with her..."