A Friendly Request

Fall had finally came.

A season where the sweaty hot days would finally be over and let students wear their uniforms proudly with no heat to let their pits stink. Not to mention some self conscious students get to have the chance back in wearing their long sleeved undershirt because many believe they have small arms.

And it was a fine day, lunch had just started as we pan in on a boy who was playing on his guitar while eating an anpan, creamy on the inside with the bread to hold that sweet taste.

He was having fun as he smiled that he get to play his guitar in his clubroom, but he couldn't concentrate.

Not because of the girl who often comes inside his room now but THREE.

There were three girls present in the clubroom as Y/n was slowly starting to lose his focus on his guitar. He grips the neck of his instrument tightly, baring himself to stay calm until he decides to pop the question for the two he started to see recently.

"I'm starting to realize you two are starting to come to my club room often now..." he said as the girls all focused on the boy who points at the two who were Gamo and Yoshi.

They raised an eyebrow each as Y/n adjusted his seat for a bit. "May I ask why?"

The two looked at each other and Gamo was the one who decided to speak for Yoshi. "Well..."

...

Gamo ended up explaining the situation.

To put it brief, there was a table near their's who were being way too loud with their handheld devices. They try to defuse the problem but they completely ignored the girls and gotten louder.

So that being said, they moved to Y/n's clubroom to hang out for a bit.

But something was up to Y/n. Even with the girls being more of the mean and dominant kind of people, they straight up left their table pretty quick.

"So you guys decided to give up?" He asks.

And in return, "Who said we were giving up?"

Now he was curious, he scoots forward to the edge of his seat to indicate that he was a bit curious of what the three were planning. "We have an assassin coming out to them."

It nearly shook Y/n. "An assassin?! Where'd you even get as assassin in the first place?!"

Gamo and Yoshi all laughed now, Y/n should've realized there's probably no assassins to exist on the planet in the first place. "No, Paisen. We have Sakura!"

"Sakura?"

"Yeah! We're having her over at their table as we speak right now!" She says as a sly smirk grows on her face. "We are having her act like an innocent and curious girl who is into video games. From there, she should be able to make all the nerds jealous when she approaches others in the group. It should work and before we know it, the nerds will disband due to pure jealousy!"

His eyes widens at their plan. It sounded brutal, especially when teenaged boys are some of the people to exist to get jealous easily so all Y/n could think was...

Remind me not to fuck with them...

He remains cool though on the outside, he answers them shortly. "...Cool..." he says as he grips the neck of his guitar and starts to tune the instrument.

"Anyways, don't be too noisy. I'm trying to make a new piece for myself." He says as he received a wave from them. "Okay, okay. We'll try our best." Gamo says, following her were the two other girls at the table.