Earthquake

Disclaimer: Potentially dark for many readers. Hints and depiction of suicide and suicidal tendencies so if you are sensitive to this topic, I advise not reading not reading this chapter.

Let's get straight to the point.

Y/n took his parents', his agent's, and Travis' advice after some thorough thinking. And with being one to fall so in love with his kouhai, he thought that staying back in Japan was the better decision for his life so he could fix his relationship up with Nagatoro.

They made up and were fine... for now...

The hard part for them was to keep it up which in Y/n's eyes, it wasn't going smoothly.

It wasn't the same as before now, he believed that Nagatoro only said she wanted to stay friends once more because she can and that's it. She doesn't call him names, she doesn't come to watch him in his clubroom, she doesn't hang out with him...

...Their relationship was evolving like Y/n wanted to... just backwards as it was getting to his head.

Has she truly forgiven him for yelling at her?

Why doesn't she want to go karaoking anymore?

Was it something else that he had done?

This drove him insane until eventually he thought he had enough. If his crush wasn't going to make moves or show signs that she liked his well-being now and again...

...What's the point now?

...

Today was just another ordinary in school.

Spring, a perfect day with Sakura petals falling from the trees in Japan as students alike walked through the pleasant scenery.

Laughters and smiles, most of the students heading to Kazehaya are trying to forget about the dreadful classes.

And among the students here in Japan, one stood out the most. Even with the repetitive uniforms you could see on everyone else, she was waiting by the school gates.

In her hands in front of her was a ticket. Two as the tickets showed that they were permission slips to walk through backstage of a concert. She can thank one of her friends as they were gifts from her guy friends.

"...Senpai isn't here..."

For now, she was concerned of the boy's absence. She glanced down at her phone in her other hand and finds eight messages she sent to her upperclassman including five from last night in hoping she can gain his attention.

Through these worried messages, none has been seen. She sighs softly as she hopes that either he slept in or he was sick.

Either way, she prays that the boy would get in contact soon, turning back to the school and stuffing the tickets in her bag and her phone in her skirt pocket.

...

"What?!"

Nagatoro slammed her hands on her desk as her friends were down. She heard the news from Gamo, Sakura, and Yoshi as her eyes shrunk and her head painfully stinging her.

"No! That can't be! Scourge would never do that!"

"It's true... Scourge..."

"No... No no no no no... It's not him to be like this..."

Nagatoro was very persistent on whatever the subject was that included her favorite artist. Her breaths were deep and quick, trying to figure out a way to deny the fact that Scourge was like this?