How your first kiss went

Reekid:

  You two were having a sleepover at his house because you lost track of time and his mom didn't want you to go out so late at night, and Reekid, being the clingy boyfriend he is, wanted you to stay. The two of you were sitting on his bed talking until a silence hit. You were both blushing. His eyes glanced at your lips. He prayed you didn't notice. But you did. You realized what he wanted and blushed deeply. "Do you... wanna... kiss?" You asked shyly. He looked at you wide eyed before nodding quickly. You giggled at his cute action. "C'mere ya doof." You giggled, cupping his right cheek in your hand and pulling him close, closing the gap between your lips. He somehow knew how to kiss, so he bit your lower lip, making you gasp, and he took his chance to slip his tongue into your mouth. You ran your hands through his hair and his hands cupped your face. "Antroth- OH MY GOD!" You both pull away to see the door slam. You both looked at each other and bursted into laughter. Best first kiss ever.

Mully:

   You were feeling insecure and were frowning at yourself in the mirror. Mully came in and saw your displeased face. "Y/N? What's wrong?" He asked putting his hand on your shoulder. "Am I pretty enough? Am I... good enough for you?" You asked sheepishly, turning yourself to face him. He gave you a worried expression. He pecked his lips and hugged you tightly. "You are gorgeous. Don't put yourself down like that. Okay?" He whispered into your hair. "Okay..." 

Josh:

   He was stressed with editing and has been sitting in his recording room editing for about 5 hours straight. You knocked on the door with a plate of food and waited an answer. "COME IN!" You heard him call. You open the door and see his eyes glued to the screen, eyes red, his eyes red, and one hand holding his head up lazily. He didn't even look up at you. He looked awful. You hated it when he looked this way. You walked over and set the plate down making him glance at you. He looked up at you. "Josh, you need to take a break, baby." You said cupping his face gently. He blushed and nodded, taking his headset off. He stood up and placed his hands on your waist and pulled you into a soft kiss. You kissed back. When he pulled away, he connected your foreheads. "What would I do without you?" He sighed, looking at you lovingly. 

Juicy:

   You and Juicy had a fight and have been ignoring each other for almost a month. You missed each other so much. Juicy used the spare key you had given him and opened the door. You sat up quickly and saw him with blood-shot red eyes. "Baby..." He whispered. You ran and jumped into his arms, wrapping your legs around his waist and his hands caught your thighs. You cupped his cheeks and slammed your lips into his, sobbing. He kissed back immediately. After you two pulled away, you looked each other in the eyes. "I'm so sorry, baby. I'm so so sorry." He whispered, a few tears rolling down his cheeks. "I forgive you. Just as long as you are here with me. I love you, Gaige." You whispered. "I love you too, babygirl." He said reconnecting your lips.

Narrator:

  He was walking you home from a date from the Cinema. When he got to your doorstep, he took your hand and kissed your knuckles like the royalty you really are. "You missed." You giggled. He gave an adorable confused look, tilting his head to the side like a puppy. You giggled and pecked his lips. "Oh!" He chuckled, pecking your lips. "Thank you for today. I had fun." You said with a sweet smile. "Any day, princess."

Eddie:

     "Y/N!" You heard Eddie call. You turned to look over. "Did you lose your keys again?" You asked, quirking a brow. "No. I forgot something." He said walking towards you. You gave him a confused look, still not catching on. He placed his hands on your waist and kissed you. You froze but kissed back. When he pulled away he smirked at your blushing figure. "You smooth motherfucker." You said, crossing your arms. He laughed and pecked your cheek and headed out to his car to hang out with the boys.