When You Wake Up In The Same Bed

(NOTHING HAPPENED THE NIGHT BEFORE!!!!)

Reekid:

   Reekid's eyes fluttered open to see your beautiful face. He smiles and nuzzles his nose on yours before kissing it and holding you close and letting you sleep in.

Mully:

   Mully wakes up and sees you fast asleep, back facing him. He wraps his arms around you, pulling you close. It didn't wake you, making him sigh in relief. He drifted off to sleep knowing that you were safe in his arms.

Josh:

   Josh opens his eyes and rubs them slightly before seeing you curled up into his chest. He softly chuckles and kisses your forehead before pulling the covers over your shoulders and wrapping his arms around your waist. He falls to sleep with a smile on his face.

Juicy:

    Juicy slowly opens his eyes, feeling an odd cold. You weren't in his arms. He sat up and scanned the dark room. He then, saw your sleeping figure on the other side of the bed. He sighed and smiled, shaking his head in relief. Juicy crawled over to you and wrapped his arms around your waist, kissing your cheek before drifting to sleep once again.

Narrator:

    Narrator flutters his eyes open to see you tossing and turning in your sleep again. He pulled you close and you eased. He kissed your cheek, turning off his alarm and got ready for the day, seeing you sleeping peacefully in your shared bed.

Eddie:

     Eddie woke up and saw the cats curled up, asleep on you. He smiled and moved closer, kissing your forehead and the cats' foreheads too. He laid down and held your hand, taking a few pictures and posting the cutest ones on instagram.

Smashing:

    Smashing opened his eyes after a great night's rest to see you. He took in your beautiful features before kissing your nose and cuddling up to you, nuzzling his face into your shoulder, letting the both of you sleep in and relax.