Them As Things My Service Dog In Training Does

Reekid: Merlin is kinda vocal sometimes and is smart enough to understand that we're talking about him. You ask him a question, he will give you a face expression and usually, it's either sassy or funny. It depends on his mood, but he will do soft little barks that sound like he's trying to say something for us to understand. He will make soft little groans when he's tired of you wake him up to rub his belly. He also knows how to scoff when he isn't in the mood for shit.

Mully: Merlin isn't fixed, so when a female dog is in heat, he rolls in the grass where a girl had used the bathroom... Mans is horny.

Josh: Merlin has a resting bitch face. I'm not kidding and it's hilarious. And he knows how to roll his eyes and give you the side eye.

Juicy: Merlin picks up any object he finds including lighters and scissors when he has to go out really bad or is just feeling chaotic. He's only a year old and he is huge and doesn't understand how big he actually is, so he bumps into everything and tries to fit in small places as he tries to chase my cats and it's so funny.

Narrator: Merlin will only boop my finger back and boop my fist for a fist bump. No one else gets that privilege lmao. He is also so gentle, especially with little ones. When you give him treats, if you hold it and say "Gentle", he takes a little nibble and he does it so slowly and it's adorable.

Eddie: Merlin will literally watch TV. Scary or not. He watches it and sometimes he reacts to it and it's so funny and cute at the same time.

Smashing: Merlin does a little happy dance, especially when he wins in tug of war. Sometimes he does it on walks and he looks like he's prancing around happily and it's so fucking cute.