The 4th Of July With Da Boys

(You are just friends with them all, Reekid's age. Or if you want to, the other boys' ages. Also, Happy 4th of July, everyone!!!!!!!!)

       It's 4PM, the sun setting slowly, summer making the days longer. You were sitting on Eddie's porch, sitting in the sun in the silence. Then, Reekid rees inside making you flinch. Reekid arrived. Josh told him to shut the fuck up. He didn't. Eddie opened the door, and Reekid sprinted through, nearly falling, making you laugh. 

    Reekid gasped when he saw you. "BESTIEEEE" He screeched making you giggle. You stand up, only to be trapped in a hug. You and Reekid laughed. You haven't seen each other in person for almost a year. When he pulled back, he pulled you into the house. 

    Gabby, Kristen, and Tanner were talking while making some snacks, Josh was roasting the shit out of Mully, Narrator was having a peaceful conversation with Eddie and Smashing, and Juicy was just vibing in the corner. Reekid skipped and opened his bag to reveal firecrackers. He smirked at you and laughed like a maniac, you giggled at that, making everyone look over. 

"Oh dear god no." Said Gabby.

"Oh dear god yes! Hell yeah, dawg!" Exclaimed Eddie.

Reekid grabbed your wrist and pulled you out to the front door.

"The dumbass duo has been reunited." Josh said shaking his head and smiling as the door slammed behind the two of you.

   After a quite few hours of setting off firecrackers, eating food, playing games, and just acting like total crackheads, it was dark outside and the fireworks were starting to go off outside. Everyone went outside and saw fireworks being launched. The boys also launched a few. Dose was recording while Mully almost got exploded by a firework. Everyone laughed at that. The fireworks were so beautiful. Red, white, and blue, and other colors were filling the sky as the starlight was sparkling behind them.

   It was extremely beautiful. The loud booming sound was kinda alarming, but it was a wonderful sight. It was also Instagram/Snapchat worthy. Mully most likely got a lot of views on tiktok. You all stayed up until all of the fireworks stopped. 

   It was quite a magical day. It really, really was.