We Don't Talk About Bruno (I regret nothing)

(The song won't leave my head lmao)

(You still can't stop me)

(Btw, Eddie and Gabby are already married and they adopted Reekid.)

    "Y/n, PLEASE!" Gabby whined, shooing the cloud over her head away. "We have to get ready for the Guzmán's!" She opened another drawer, taking another one of Reekid's shirts and putting it in a laundry bin. "But, hypothetically... what was it like to have Bruno give a prophecy?" You asked. Then the door slammed open. "IT WAS HORRIBLE!" Eddie exclaimed. "EDDIE!" Gabby scolded her husband. "They need to know!" "We don't talk about Bruno!" Gabby said in a hushed tone, trying to cover her husband's mouth. Eddie shooed away the hand. "They need to know!" He repeated. "He would say something horrible and then--" he made weird noises, "BOOM! It would happen!" "But what if he didn't understand what he saw?" You asked frantically. "Then you better figure it out, because it'll be coming for you!"

    "We don't talk about Bruno-no-no, we don't talk about Bruno!" Gabby said, glaring at Eddie and getting in between the two of you. "But!" The scene around you turned to the gardens of the casita, and Gabby was in a wedding dress, Eddie in a tux. "It was my wedding day!" ("It was our wedding day!") Gabby did a spin and the clouds in the sky disappear.  "We were getting ready, and there wasn't a cloud in the sky!" She smiled at the memory. "No clouds allowed in the sky!" Eddie echoed, taking her hand and spinning her around. "Bruno walks in, with a mischievous grin!" "T H U N D E R !!" Gabby started walking away. "You telling this story or am I?" She asked, annoyed. "I'm sorry, Mi Vida, go on..." Eddie hummed, gently grabbing her arm and pulling her back. Gabby calmed and smiled, and continued to dance with Eddie. "Bruno says it looks like rain!" ("Why did he tell us?") "In doing so, he floods my brain!" ("Abuela, get the umbrellas!")  "Married in a hurricane!!" A hurricane appeared out of nowhere, causing people attending the wedding to go flying. "What a joyous day, but anyway--" Eddie started, Gabby joining him, "We don't talk about Bruno-no-no, we don't talk about Bruno!" Eddie suddenly grabbed your hand and spun you around.

    You appear in the middle of the main room just under the bedrooms when Josh appeared. "Hey! Grew to live in fear of Bruno stuttering or stumbling." He lifts his hand to his ear, the other grabbing your arm. "I can always hear him sort of muttering and mumbling, I associate him with the sound of fallen sand... ch, ch, ch..." He spins you around, cornering you slightly, looking concerned. "It's a heavy lift with a Gift so so humbling. Always left Abuela and The Boys Fumbling, grappling with prophecies they couldn't understand.... do you understand?"

      Josh disappears and Juicy appears, the room changing to the kitchen. "A seven foot frame--" He turns into Bruno, rats appearing on his shoulders, "Rats along his back! When he calls your name, it all fades to black!" He danced around you, turning to himself. "Yeah, he sees your dreams, he feasts on your screams!" He said, as the floor caved underneath you, he caught you bridal style and set you down, everyone appearing, "We don't talk about Bruno-no-no, we don't talk about Bruno!)

    Townspeople come up to you. "He told me my fish would die, the next day, DEAD!" Cried a woman. "He told me I'd grow a gut! And just like he said!" A man wailed. "He told me all my hair would disappear, now look at my head!" Cried another man, pulling off a wig. "Your fate is sealed when your prophecy is read!" Everyone said, lifting their arms up as flower petals slowly fell from above, making you look up.

   Narrator slowly came down in a flower swing, all eyes on him. "He told me that the life, of my dreams, would be promised and someday be mine..." You tilt your head to the side in confusion. "He told me, that my power would grow like the grapes that thrive on the vine!" He said, his feet hitting the floor, sitting up, and letting the swing go back up.

"Oye, Mully is on his way!" You heard Abuela call from a distance.

   "He told me that the man of my dreams would be just out of reach, betrothed to another..." Josh hummed, looking out the window at Mully, then at Narrator, then to the floor with sad eyes. "It's like I hear him now..."

   "Hey, sis/bro/sibling. I want, not a sound out you." Narrator said, walking passed you. You scoffed and brushed it off.

   "Ummm Bruno... yeah about that Bruno... I really need the truth about Bruno, give me the whole truth Bruno!" You hummed, following everyone to the kitchen.

    "NARRATOR, YOUR BOYFRIENDS HERE!" Juicy called, turning into Mully, laughing.

     "TIME FOR DINNER!!!" Gabby and your mom called from the dining room.

     You heard everyone telling their stories about Bruno as they began to set the table. You started to go upstairs, but when you passes Smashing's room, you saw it barely glowing. You looked down the balcony and saw him struggling to even grab a large vase.

     You gave him a sad look before walking off to your room, putting the pieces of the prophecy together. When you were done, you froze in shock. You saw your own face, with Casita falling apart behind you. "HES HERE" Called everyone from down the stairs.

"Why did I have to talk about Bruno?!" ("Not a word about Bruno!")

"I shouldn't have brought up Bruno!!!!!"