Fat Funny Friend -Mully Angst- Pt 2, x Reader

⚠️WARNING, Eating disorder, depression, mention of suicide, self harm, panic attack, feeling worthless.⚠️
-----
If you are uncomfortable with what is written above, please click off this book or read the next chapter. If you think that this may put of in a bad mindset, please immediately click off. I love all of you and I don't want to cause any harm.
-----
+++
-----
Your Point Of View:
-----
I ran a hand through my hair tiredly as I just spent the whole day at the mall with Liv, Smashing, Sydney, and Dose. It was really fun, but when you have fun with such chaotic, loving people, it takes a lot of energy out of you, but your body just wants more because you like the people you're with. So, as soon as you're without them, your body just slumps, letting all the excitement, energy, and, serotonin slowly evaporate. Well, less serotonin, as this was a day that I'll probably never forget.

Both in a good way and a bad way...

As I dropped my stuff on the bed that I shared with my boyfriend, beginning to fold all of the clothes from TJ Maxx and Hot Topic, setting the jewelry on my nightstand, putting the cords and speakers from Best Buy, and finally, a few sets of shoes from a shop that I can not remember, I heard a thud in the master bathroom.

"William?" I called softly, turning my head to face the door. "Everything okay?" I called once more, but got no response. "Willy?" I asked again, my nervousness slowly climbing up my spine, fearing that either my boyfriend was hurt or someone had broken in. I slowly made it to Mully's side of the bed and pulled out the taser he used in multiple of his videos before walking over to the bathroom door. "Willy, I'm coming in, okay?" I say, turning on the electric weapon as my other hand turned the door knob and opened the door.

My heart shattered at the sight. Mully was on the ground, shirtless, with multiple bloody wounds on his stomach, as well as some lines drawn out in sharpie. He had his side turned to me as music blasted through the headphones he wore as he took a blade and slowly cut a small slit on a tiny blank spot of his skin that wasn't tattooed. I dropped the taser and ran to him, wrapping my arms around his torso, causing him to jump in fear. He ripped off his headphones, shoving me off and turning to face me.

"Will..." I whispered as my voice trembled, our eyes locking. "Y/n! Get out!" Mully sobbed loudly, trying to cover himself up in a bloody towel, but I stopped him by taking his hands. "Will, why would you do this?" I asked, making the taller man's lip quiver as he looked away, fighting back a sob. "Willy, please talk to me...? You're scaring me, baby." I pleaded, reaching my hand up to cup his face, feeling the scruff of his beard against my palm and fingertips.

"I'm... I just--- I don't--" He struggled to speak as he fought his emotions. "William, you don't have to pretend to be all big and manly for me. You can cry, it's okay, hun. I promise." I whispered, wiping away his tears with my thumb. He squeezed his eyes shut, letting out a loud sob. I gently grasped the hand I held and slowly lead him out to our bedroom, letting him sit down and crumble like the walls and buildings of Pompeii. I wrapped my arms very gently around him as he sobbed into my shoulder.

After what felt like forever, Mully pulled back, wiping his red, puffy, eyes. I ran a hand through his long, dark brown, tangled hair, making him turn to me. "Finally got it all out?" I asked softly, earning a nod. "I'm sorry..." he whispered, looking away. "Shhh, there's no reason to be sorry, Willy. You're okay... I just wanna know why you'd do this to yourself?" I asked, making him sigh and sniffle. "I'm the fat one. I'm the punchline. I'm the woman beater. I'm the asshole... I'm nothing to the boys and that's that.... I'm nothing to you." He whispered.

I moved to straddle his hips, cupping his face in my hands, making him face me. "Don't you fucking dare say that." I say firmly, making him look me dead in the eye, looking like a heart broken puppy.

"You mean the whole world to me. I love you so much, no matter how much you weigh. You are perfect in my eyes and I need you in my life. You are the funniest, handsome, smart, man that has a fantastic personality. Sure, you can fuck up sometimes, but we all fuck up! No one is perfect. But you are the closest thing to perfect. You don't need to change for me to love you. You don't need to change for the fans or for the boys. You are fucking amazing and no one can change my mind. And if you don't believe me, I'll keep saying it until you do. I love you so fucking much, William. Please don't ever change who you are." I declared, soft sobs coating my tone.

"I love you too." Mully whimpered, "Please promise to stop this. It breaks my heart that I haven't even noticed this. Promise me... please." I pleaded, connecting our foreheads. "I promise." He whispered, making me connect our lips in a gentle kiss. Once I pulled back, I ran a hand through his crazy hair again. "Let's get you cleaned up, okay?" "Okay."
-----
+++
-----
After cleaning my boyfriend up and taking away all the razors I could find, we laid in our bed, curled up to each other. Mully traced my stretch marks as he nuzzled his face into my neck. I held him close, pressing kisses to his forehead as I combed one of my hands through his hair slowly. "I love you." Mully whispered into my chest, his voice muffled. "I love you, too." I whispered.
-----
+++
-----
Word Count: 1022
-----
+++
-----