Valentine's Day Dance - Reekid

You stood in the mirror looking at yourself. You were in your f/c knee high dress and white flats and your hair done nicely. Your foot tapped nervously as you waited for Reekid to pick you up for the school dance. The door bell rung, making you flinch and made your way downstairs. you saw Reekid in a plain white short-sleeved button up tshirt and fancy black pants and red tennis shoes, and a red heart in his hands. You blushed as you made your way downstairs. He saw you and smiled. You heard giggling and saw your mom and his mom talking outside. He wrapped his arms around your waist, hugging you. You hugged back. When he pulled back, he handed you the heart. Chocolates. "Happy Valentine's day, Y/N." He smiled. You smiled and pecked his cheek. "Thank you." You whispered, making him blush. Then, you two heard a camera go off just as you kissed his cheek, making you turn. Oh no. Your mom and his mom just took a picture of that. He giggled.

   ~Time Skip To The School Dance, The Gym~

   You and Reekid were talking and laughing until a slow song began to play. He held out his hand. "May I have this dance?" He asked with a smirk. You giggled and took his hand. "You may." And with that, he lead you to the dance floor and put a hand on your waist, the other holding up your other, as your free hand went on his shoulder. The two of you began to sway to the music. You saw a group of girls glaring at you. Reekid noticed and his hand in yours took your chin to make you face him. You blushed and he put his hand back in yours and spinned you around and pulled you closer than before. "Forget about them. They're just jealous that you're dancing with me." He whispered into your ear and kissed your cheek. You blushed a slightly deeper red. 

  After a few more songs, the two of you decided to sit outside on one of the benches. He held your hand in his. "Can I kiss you?" He blurted out. You smiled. "Of course, dummy." You giggled. He smiled and pressed his lips onto yours, capturing them into a sweet and gentle kiss. You kissed back. After a few seconds, the two of you had to pull away for air. You pulled your boyfriend into a hug and he hugged back. "Happy Valentines, Reekid." You whispered. "Happy Valentines, Love." He whispered back, giving you a soft peck on the cheek.