BEFORE YOU READ THIS BOOK:

Hello! I started this book WAY BACK in 2020! Yeah! It's been three whole years, baby!(For me writing this at least lmao)

That means, the first few chapters will suck ass. I was a terrible writer and was thinking my simp brain instead of the reality brain of how the boys would react. I don't know if I'll edit them, but I like to show where I've come from, writing skill wise.
-----
This book will contain:
Reekid
Mully
Josh
Juicy
Narrator
Eddie
Gabby
Smashing
Kevin

But Gabby and Kevin were just recently added, so their preferences will be more towards the end (Around parts like 165 and up)
-----
If you have any requests, feel free to do so in any of the chapters, but it'll be easier for me when they're closer to newer posts. I'll do anything that I'm comfortable with, if not, I probably won't tell you because I will most likely forget due to ADHD and insomnia so yeah... Sorry.

Also, I'm a tiny bit dyslexic, so if things are written backwards or some things just don't make any sense at all or words are misspelled, that's why.

Anywho, that's all I have for this little beginning chapter, so please enjoy this book!

I love y'all, you matter, you are beautiful, and I'll fight anyone who says otherwise. Please eat a little bit of something, even if it's just a piece of gum or a piece of bread and drink some water to keep you hydrated. If you need to get anything off your chest or just want to be friends, my wattpad message DMs thingy is always open and everything is valid.

Alright! Byebye! Enjoy!