Them As My New Favorite Outfit

(HI IM SO OBSESSED WITH MY NEW LOOK PLS 🥰🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️❤️)
-----
I am ✨red flavored✨ now lmao
MY LOOK IS SO PWETTY AND SHINY AJHDIENSHAN (PICS BELOW IDK WHY BUT IT WOULDN'T LET ME PUT THE PICS HERE LMAO)
ANYWAY ONTO THE PREFERENCE
-----
Reekid: Literally. So. Hype. "Yo! You look really good, babe! We should get matching fits like that so we can have the drip together!" Takes so many selfies and pictures with/of you.

Mully: Bro went from tired fat fuckin retard to horny bottom fat fuckin retard real quick. "Damn, baby, what else those chains do?"

Josh: Really likes it. "Damn, you look beautiful, Y/n." Sneakily takes a couple of pictures of you and keeps one as his wallpaper.

Juicy: "Can I eat your chained suspenders? I'm kinda hungy." "Gaege, fuck off!" "I'M HUNGY!" *Aggressively grabs you by the chain suspenders and pulls you into his arms* "Gaege!" You started laughing as he kissed all over your shoulders and neck playfully.

Narrator: "Y/n, pose for me! Yes! Yes! Absolutely gorgeous! Yass, keep giving me that sassy look! Oh! Change poses! Tilt that chin up! Blow me a kiss! Oh, you better prop that hip, hunny! Slay! Give me more sass! Just like that! Beautiful! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Takes a full ass photoshoot of you lmao.

Eddie: "Ayo! You look great, Mami/Papi!" Playfully and gently slaps your ass, making you laugh. Keeps whistling at you and flirting and complimenting you in Spanish.

Gabby: She is OBSESSED. Especially if you haven't worn an outfit like this. She probably takes so many pictures of you. "Oh, my God! You look so good!"

Kevin: Takes so many pictures of you. Both really good and really funny ones with Snapchat filters lmao. "DAMN, BABY! YOU BE LOOKIN GOOD!" Literally so hyped for you. Literally your personal hypeman.

Smashing: "You look absolutely amazing, Y/n!" Hugs you and buys you more clothes in that style because he thinks you fit it so well!

-----
BTW AN AMAZING HUMAN BEING REQUESTED A GABBY AND KEVIN CATCH-UP SO BE PREPARED FOR THAT IT PROBABLY WON'T BE ALL THE PREFERENCES, JUST THE MAIN ONES PEOPLE LOOK FOR IN OTHER BOOKS BUT IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS OF THE CHAPTERS DON'T ADD PLEASE TELL ME!!!!
-----
Please remember that I love you, you are cared about and you matter! Eat a little something today, even if it's a piece of gum or a piece of bread! Drink water or any liquid, stay hydrated, it's important! You are beautiful no matter what skin color, hair color, eye color, body type, sexuality, gender, whatever. You are perfect in my eyes, even if I don't even know what you look like. You're beautiful no matter what. I love y'all, I hope you're all safe and healthy and I hope you have a wonderful day/night! If you need anything, my Wattpad messages are always open. Love y'all!
-----

 Love y'all!-----