Pregnant? Pt. 5

Their Parent's Reactions to you being pregnant, you break the news to them.

For Eddie, Brenda and Jen are there as well. (Eddie's sisters, if you didn't know)

Reekid: Shook. Like- His mum froze before tackling Reekid and hugging you gently, crying with joy, his dad just pats him on the shoulder and says, "That's my boy."

Mully: His mum immediately hugged you and Mully. "When's the due date? Do you know the gender? How many? Twins? Triplets? How many grandbabies will I have? Hmm?" Hundreds of questions.

Josh: Face timed his parents. His mum started crying and his dad just smiled. "Congratulations, baby!" "Mum, please don't call me that-"

Juicy: Like he said, his mom hasn't talked to him in 13 months, so when you showed up at her place, she was very confused. You sat her down and told her and she just froze. She suddenly pulled the both you into a hug and held the two of you closely, softly crying happily.

Narrator: You decided to show his mom the positive test. How had her sit down, close her eyes, hold her hands out in front of her. "Oh gosh, you're two are up to something." She said softly laughing. You suddenly put the test in her hand. "Oh my god-- it better not be an animal." She mumbled. "Open your eyes, ma." Narrator said laughing nervously. She does and she looks at it confused before turning it and seeing the two positive lines. "Stop... you're lying!" She said looking up, tears filling her eyes. You and Narrator shake your heads, grinning like idiots. She leaped to her feet and hugged you, immediately bursting to tears of joy.

Eddie: You did the same as Narrator but you passed it around to everyone. You held it in front of you with a soft smile, turning it to everyone. "Open up." Eddie said. Everyone opens and looks at you. "No fucking way." Brenda smiled. Eddie's mum immediately started to cry of joy, as well as his dad. Jen walked over and hugged you tightly.

Smashing: Same a Juicy. (Motivation said oh hell no, sorry mates)