Trans... (Juicy)

(Request) Transgender MTF (Male To Female)

           You've been scared to talk about this topic with your brother, Gaege. You've been meaning to tell him, but the thoughts of him hating you took over. The thing is, you live with your brother because you had came out to your stepfather who started to hit and abuse you. Gaege didn't ask, he just grabbed your stuff and his stuff and moved into an apartment.

          But today, June 1st, 2021, the first day of Pride Month, is the day you will finally come out to your big brother. Scared, you slowly made your way down the stairs and into the living room where he was on his phone.

       "Uhm... Gaege?" You mumbled. Gaege looked up, concerned hearing how scared you were. "Sup?" He said, patting the spot next to him on the couch, signaling you to sit with him. You obeyed and sat next to him cross legged. "Uhm... wh-what's your opinion on trans people?" You asked. He looked at you with a confused look. "There's nothing wrong with it. It's cool. Why?" He asked.

        You took a slow and shaky breath. You already felt tears build up. "I'm trans... I wanna be a girl.." You mumble, tears rolling down your face, looking down. You were suddenly pulled into a tight hug. You hugged back, softly crying. "You don't need to cry. I support you. You know what? Let's go to the mall and get you some stuff okay... sis?" Gaege whispered. You smiled at the last word. "Okay."