Velma Rant. (A/N)

Soooo the Velma show...

0/10.

Do not watch it.

(My opinion, obviously you don't have to agree)

It has taken the fun and spirit out of the Scooby-Doo series and it makes me sad that people are making shit like this. It kinda ruins my childhood, because I was OBSESSED with the Scooby-Doo series when I was younger.

Not only that they made Velma and Daphne lesbians, but they made Shaggy black because he is known as the "stoner" of the group. They took away Scooby, which is bullshit in my opinion. And they made Fred into a totally different person; instead of the brave, smart, caring, confident Fred, we got the petty, stupid, helpless, annoying, self obsessed, rude Fred.

They also turned the cute child show into a murderous, dark, sexual, piece of shit. Especially the first kiss scene with Fred and Daphne. And the directors thought it was a funny idea to not only have the cops shoot a minor, but to have the minor have an accidental public nudity moment. That's so fucked up. Like, who in their right mind would think that's a good idea?

What happened to the cool haunted episodes, too? It's like people these days take cute wholesome shows like The Archie's and Scooby-Doo and are like "Why don't we fuck it up? Y'know, add murder, sex, suicide, gangs, rape, and other dark shit? That sounds like a good idea!" Like what the fuck is wrong with you?

There's nothing wrong with being gay, hell, I'm bi! But taking straight as a ruler characters and making them gay for another character is just... odd. Sure it could end up as a cute couple, but other times it can be very creepy and weird.

I know this isn't in the Velma show, but in Riverdale, Miss Grundy is in her late 20s, maybe early 30s, in the show and comics, she is an elderly lady. So that's fucking creepy as shit. Y'know, having a once innocent old lady, now a young child predator? Gross.

Another thing that is similar to both The Archie's and Scooby-Doo, they were both made in the 1950s and 1960s, during segregation, meaning most cartoons has no African Americans in them. So that somewhat changes the plot. Velma, Shaggy, Josie and The Pussycats, Pop Tate, the Lodges were all white back then. I can respect the idea of adding people of color into the shows, but some times, actors may get shit for it, unfortunately.

And making the shows to modern time is kinda boring in my opinion, because they were made such a long time ago, but I can understand why people like it Mordern Day instead of the 1950s and 1960s.

Rant: Complete. Thank you for reading, I had to get it off my chest. If you don't agree with me, that's completely okay. But if you're gonna be disrespectful about it, please, please, please, keep it to yourself.

I will start posting soon, I did start new books that I have been focusing on recently, so don't forget to check them out if you wish.

I love you guys and I am so happy that we are now at 115k reads. I'm so grateful for your support and love with this book and I can't believe I made it this far.

Don't forget that you're cared for and to drink water. Eat something today! It can be small, like a banana or a piece of gum, it only matters that you eat a little bit of something everyday.

I love you guys so much! Have a great day/night!  Bye-Bye!