Stand Out Fit In -Narrator-

(Song fic? Idk. But this song is by ONE OK ROCK and it's very relatable to me, and this idea appeared out of nowhere. So please, enjoy.) 

High School AU. The boys are at the school and are the popular kids. You are a quiet kid and often gets made fun of. Not by the boys, of course. By the other girls. Girls are mean to each other. It's horrible. (Me being nonbinary, being born a girl learning from experience ;-;)

                                             I know they don't like me that much.... 

   "Ew! Look! Y/N is wearing the same black hoodie as last week! Is she really that poor that she can't buy new clothes!?" A girl pointed out to her friends, as you walk by, making them all laugh.

                                       I guess I don't dress how they want... I just wanna be myself I....

   The boys walked by, seeing that, Narrator, Juicy, and Smashing giving concerned looks at you as tears slipped down your cheeks. "Y/N-" Narrator started, but before he could say something, you ran off crying. "Crybaby!" Laughs another girl.

                                     Can be someone else..... 

    You slam the bathroom door shut and hide in a stall, sobbing.

                                      I tired to color inside their lines, tried to live by design...

    Your long, messy hair covered your face. You took your scissors out of your bag.

                               I just wanna be myself I... can be someone else... someone else

   You start to cut your hair ending up with this:

        (lol ik its Roman Sanders fanart. idk who made this, but what an amazing job!)

                                                   They yell, they preach!

        You throw away your hair remains and walk out,

                                              I've heard it all before!

            You walk past the boys, who's eyes widen at you new look. Narrator blushing.

                                            Be this, be that! 

        You walk past the girls and they froze, jaws dropped.

                                           I've heard it before, heard it before!!!!

         Time skip to lunch, you go to your usual place, alone, in the corner.