You Get Hurt And End Up In The Hospital

(Request!)

(Warning, mention of blood, broken bones, if you are uncomfortable with any of these, please skip, thank you)

Reekid:

      "WHERE ARE THEY!?" Reekid yelled at the receptionist. "Please calm down, young man. What is their name, please?" "Y/N L/N." The receptionist's eyes widen. "Oh dear. They are in room 207. Would you like me to take you to the room?" "Yes- just- I need to know if they're safe!" Reekid said, his voice shaky, his glossy eyes piercing through the receptionist's soft ones. She stood up before leading him to the room and opening the door. Reekid immediately walked in and his eyes widened, tears starting to flow down his cheeks at the sight. 

     You were hooked up to a heart monitor, had an IV in your arm, being fed through a tube, bandages on your arms, your left  hand in a cast. You had a very swollen black eye and stitches going through your eye brow. Your leg was in a cast, elevated slightly by a hook from the ceiling. Your neck had a cast as well. He slowly approached you and sat on a chair next to your bed, resting his head on the side railing of the hospital bed, near your head, his face hidden in his arms, softly sobbing. 

     You woke about a few hours later, tired, cold, and uncomfortable. You felt something squeezing your hand. You tilt your head in the direction and your eyes widen, feeling more awake than ever. Reekid was asleep, his hand gripping your right hand, his head was rested on his arm, on the railing. His tear stained face and the slight dark circles under his eyes were very noticeable and his usually slightly frizzy long hair was in a ponytail and a knotted mess. You weakly moved your hand out of his and gently shook his arm. 

     Reekid groaned and slowly opened his eyes and his eyes lit up to see you awake. "Y/N?" He whispered. You smiled weakly. "H-Hi..." You say, your voice hoarse. He sat up and gently kissed the tip of your nose, making you giggle softly. "You feeling okay?" He asked. "All the needles and casts are uncomfortable and my throat is dry but other than that, I'm okay. Are you okay, Antroth?" You say, cupping his face with your hand. He nods, giving you a light peck on the lips, gently holding your hand, and leaning into it slightly, relieved that you're safe.

Mully:

       Mully walked in and saw you. Your broken arm, leg, wrist, nose. The machines, heart monitor, IV, feeding tube. He sat down and gently tucked a strand of hair out of the way of your face behind your ear. You looked at him weakly.

      His eyes widened at your weak, scared, tired, expression. "Mully?" You managed to whimper out. "Yeah... hey... Y/N, you feeling okay?" He asked. "I'm tired from the meds..." You say, your nose congested from the broken nose making your voice sound odd. "Then go to sleep. I'll be right here when you wake up. Promise." He said, placing a hand on your shoulder.

Josh:

    Josh was PISSED. SOMEONE HIT THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE WITH A FUCKING CAR. He asked the receptionist, and sort of ordered the person to show him the way. When he gets there, he ran to your side. He took your hands before seeing the IV and looking around the room.

     A heart monitor, a breathing tube, and a tube feeding you. Your neck in a cast, Your arm in a cast, your back in a brace making you slightly sit up, your leg in a cast hovering from the hook on the ceiling. Several bandages over scrapes and cuts. 

      Josh fought tears, looking at your motionless, alive body. The receptionist gave a worried look, a nurse gave a sad look. He held your hand in his two resting his forehead on them, tears falling. The nurse closed the door slowly, giving you privacy.

     A few hours pass, Josh still awake, sitting in a chair, refusing to let go of your hand. You wake and turn to him. "Josh?" You ask, he looks up his eyes widening. "Y/N, are you okay?" He asked, standing up to get a better view. "Could be better. How long have I been out?" "A while... but as soon as I find who hit you, someone's going to die." He growled through his teeth. You giggled softly.

Juicy:

    Juicy ran to your room as soon as the receptionist told him what room. He didn't care that he ran past multiple doctors with other patients, just had to see you. He found the room door before taking a deep breath before opening the door and stepping in. It felt like half of himself die at the sight.

     You were hooked up to multiple machines. A heart monitor, being fed through a tube, an air tube connected to your nose, an IV in your arm. Your chest slowly rising and falling, your lips slightly parted so you could breathe more easily. You had stitches on your cheek under your eye, your arm in a cast, your leg in a cast hovering from the hook in the ceiling.

    Juicy closed the door, and walked over, and bringing a chair over to sit with you. He took your hand in his and noticed something. You got a tattoo that matched his on his arm. It wasn't really noticeable, but on your wrist was a small broken in half heart, half white and black, and it has your and his initials in the middle. His eyes widened, a tear rolling down his face.

"Gaege?"

    Juicy's head snapped up to look at you. Your eyes were open, your head tilted to face him. "Hey, baby... you okay?" He asked, his voice shaky. You slowly nodded, a small, weak smile appearing on your lips. He sighed in relief.

      You moved your hand to where it was right next to the place his tattoo was. The two tattoos were side by side. He smiled and gently kissed your lips. Juicy held your hand again, gently squeezing it.

Narrator:

     Narrator was there in minutes. After he was called, he got in his car and sped to the hospital, getting a speeding ticket, but didn't care. He paid for it of course, and made his way to your room, following the nurse to your room. You had just had surgery from the damage. He thanked the nurse before entering the room.

     The machines and casts were the first thing he noticed. He took a deep breath before walking to you and sitting on a chair near the bed, taking your hand in his. A few moments later, you woke up. "Grant...?" Your voice softly whispered, making him look over and smile. "Hello, Honeybunches. How are you feeling?" He said softly. "Tired." You mumble making him giggle. "Well, you take a little nap and I'll see if I can take you home? Mkay?" He cooed at your sleepy figure. You nod. "Okay.... love you..." "Love you too, Y/N. Sweet dreams."

Eddie:

   Eddie fuckin kicked down the god damn door-- not really. He just opened the door really quickly almost making the thing to protect the wall from a dent fall off the wall. He froze at the sight...

      You had a heart monitor, a breathing tube, an IV and a tube feeding you. Your arm was in a cast and your other hand was in a cast. Your back was in a brace and you had multiple scrapes. Eddie slowly walked over and sat at the foot of the bed.

      You opened your eyes weakly and saw Eddie. "Eddie?" You asked. He looked over, wiping tears. "Eddie, don't cry." You said, putting your cast hand on his. "I'm okay. I promise." You smiled making him smile back.

Smashing:

      Smashing entered the room and saw your awake figure. You had only gotten a surgery on your ankle for breaking horribly. You didn't notice him, while you were looking out the window, watching cars and people walk by. He sat down next to you, making you flinch and look over.

     You smiled and curled up carefully next to him. He smiled and gladly wrapped his arms around you. "You feeling better?" He asked. You nod, snuggling your face into his chest. He softly laughed and ran his fingers through your hair.