(A/n) Why I've Been Gone (A/n)

Hi!
It's been a while!
I hope you're having a great day/night!

I have an explain why I've been gone so long. But before I explain, I want to apologize for keeping you waiting on an upload!
-----
I have two other Yeptheboys books that I've been trying to work on.

The Boys x Reader Zombie Apocalypse AU

The Boys Fanfics

I have like, 20 other books on other things, too, so I've been working on those! And I've been trying to improve my writing, so that's why it's taking so long. I'm editing old chapters and new chapters in different books on and off.

And I've recently been diagnosed with ADHD, so I'm taking medicine to keep me focused, so chapters will be coming out soon, don't worry.

I have so many requests that I'm buried in them and I LOVE it. It shows that you guys want more and more. But that being said, I have other people on other books requesting, too. So, that's keeping me back, but I want to post at least two chapters on this book today right after this one, so we can keep this book going.

Most of the beginning of summer, I had summer school, so I wasn't able to write as much, so I'm sorry for that.

-----

I've also been working on my acting/makeup skills so, I've been busy. I've always wanted to be an actor, so this is the way to go.

This is how I did my makeup today, I'm so proud of it. It's a new look I've just tried out, so don't judge me too hard, okay? Thanks. ❤️

Yeah, I look emo

Yeah, I look emo... Don't laugh at me too much, because I've got you beat, I'm cackling like a witch, baby!

I'm also trying to grow out my hair... Fun fact, my hair is actually naturally brown and curly, I have the grey streak too, so I look like Rogue from the X-Men and Anna from Frozen at the same time lmao!

-----

Another thing, my service dog, Merlin, has training and I obviously have to come for him to be MY service dog. He has to know that he has to help me. His training is doing great and the trainer is amazing.

-----

So, as you can see, I've been a very busy birb... I've wanted to get to this book and I will! I promise! I love you and all of the support you've been giving this book!

-----

Also, the other books I've written are about:

The Walking Dead
MTV Scream
Harry Potter
Wednesday/Addams Family
Stranger Things
The Dream SMP
The Adventures Of Merlin
Heartstopper

And my very own original: Still Standing. (It's still needs a lot of work, it's obviously not done it's like got six chapters lmao)

Please check it out! I've been working hard on it!

-----

That's about it for the explanation of where I've been. I love you guys, you are amazing, beautiful, and a true inspiration and motivation for me to write. Have a wonderful day/night, remember to drink water and have a little bit to eat today! You are loved and cared for and I love you!

Bye-Bye!!!!