You Get Your Tongue Pierced And When It's Healed Your Kiss Them To Surprise Them

Reekid: Y'ALL'S TOO YOUNG TO DO TONGUE KISSKISS NO AND YOU MIGHT BE TOO YOUNG TO GET A TONGUE PIERCING DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU LIVE AND WHAT THE TATTOO PERSON SAYS ABOUT AGE RULES

Mully: He jumps and pulls away. "The fuck is in your mouth!?" You stick your tongue out at him. "Oh, my God, what the fuck?" He starts laughing because you have your piercing as a skeleton hand giving the middle finger. "That's so... Weird... And cool at the same time." He loves it. Mully approves.

Josh: He thought he was imagining something, but after the second time he felt it, he pulled away and tilted his head to the side. "What's on your tongue?" He asked, making you stick his tongue out at him, showing your silver heart tongue piercing. "When-- How-- Why--" "Do you not like it?" "No! I like it, it's just I wasn't expecting that!" He smiles as he said this. "Can I... Touch it?" You nod and he touches it, twisting the small shiny piece of jewelry so the heart was facing him perfectly. "Does this even hurt you?" "Uhh-Uhh." "This is really cool." He mused. Josh approves.

Juicy: Instantly pulls away and tells you to open your mouth. You do so, revealing a silver, rhinestone "G" on your tongue. "Whoaaaaa. That's so cool, baby! Can I touch it?" You nod and literally twists it a few times before sticking his own tongue out and feeling it, making you laugh. He then used this a sneaky way to kiss you again. Juicy approves.

Narrator: You had an intimate moment and he kissed you and felt it and pulled away. "What was that?" He asked softly, making you stick your tongue out, showing a (your favorite color) gemstone on your tongue piercing. "When did you do this?" He was amazed and confused at the same time. You shrugged and looked away, embarrassed that he found it out because you were meaning to show it to him earlier. "Hey, it's okay! It's really beautiful! It's so pretty! It's so you!" He complimented. "And it's so hot." He said, cupping your face and kissing you again, instantly teasing his tongue around the jewel. Narrator approves.

Eddie: He pulled away, looking very confused. Before he could ask, you stuck out your tongue and showed him your green alien tongue piercing. "Wait, what?" He starts laughing. "When did you do this? That looks so cool... Wait, can I kiss you again to feel it... With my tongue? Is that okay?" Eddie approves.

Smashing: You had blindfolded him, forcing him to play the chapstick challenge. After he guessed the third one, you tongue kissed him, making him think this was a way to have sex with him, making him laugh, but then, he felt the metal of the piercing graze this tongue. He pulled away and took the blindfold off to see. You had a spike ball piercing, making him go wide eyed. "Y/n, I love you, but you're very unpredictable." He said with a laugh, making you smile. "Can I feel it?" You nod and he kisses you again. Smashing approves.