You Have A Sun Conure (Request)

(Thank you again, Po-Tat-O for requesting this.)

(Also, if you didn't know, a sun conure is a type of parrot. I did  a bit of my googling :D)

(Also 2.0, what could you name a sun conure if you had one?)

Reekid:

   You were feeding your sun conure, s/c/n (Sun Conure Name) when Reekid walked in and saw your new pet. He gasped dramatically, making you look over and giggle. "NEW FREN!" Reekid screeched, walking over to you and looking at s/c/n. Reekid tilted his head and s/c/n copied. You and Reekid giggled. When you were done feeding s/c/n, you and Reekid played with s/c/n.

Mully:

    Mully woke up to squawking and went downstairs to your recording room. He opened the dorr and saw a bird. In a bird cage. Near your desk. You sitting at your desk playing Wendy And The Kink Machine. You gave s/c/n a cracker. That shut the bird up. "Uhh... whatcha got there?" Mully asked in shock. You whipped your head to face him. "A smoothie...?" You hold up f/f/s (Favorite flavor smoothie) (If you know that meme, you are now my best friend.)

Josh:

    Josh had a cold and sneezed and heard a weirdly high pitched voice say "Bless you!" from your recording room. He opened the door, confused, and saw it. "Josh! *Squawk* Josh!" S/C/N Squawked. (Idk if they can talk ;-;) "Shhh!" You hushed. S/C/N flew out the cage and landed on Josh's shoulder. "Hi!~" S/C/N chirped. You froze. "Hi... I can explain??" You said, kinda worried. "How long have you had him?" Josh asks, sniffling from his nose running. "About 2 months... I was gonna tell you but I didn't know how you'd react. I'm sorry." You muttered. "It's fine. He's kinda cute."

Juicy:

    Juicy walked into your bathroom and saw the bird in your sink, and you washing it. "wHaT kInD oF dOg Is ThAt?" He asked in his baby voice, making your flinch. "Babe, I can explain." You say, turning to him. Juicy laughed and walked over. "Smol one." He pets s/c/n.

Narrator:

     Narrator's socks have been disappearing. This made him suspicious of you. When he came into the bedroom you shared, he saw s/c/n with one of Narrator's socks in his mouth. "S/C/N, that's not yours. That's Grant's. Please give it back." You pleaded the bird. S/C/N flies over and lands on Narrator's shoulder and drops the sock on his arm. "Grant *Squawk*" You looked over. "Uhhhhh hi." You said. "So THIS adorable little fella is the sock thief!" Narrator laughed.

Eddie:

   Eddie was playing another new horror game in VR and screamed something in Spanish, and heard a higher pitched voice say it back. "THE FUCK WAS THAT!" Eddie screamed, taking his headset off to see S/C/N on your shoulder as you were watching the monitors. "Eddie, this is S/C/N. S/C/N, this is Eddie. You better get along and somethings comin for ya Eddie!" You screamed the last bit. "AH SHIT!" Eddie squeaked, putting on his headset again.

Smashing:

    Smashing asleep in bed when something nudged his face. He thought it was you poking him so he ignored it. It happened again but a weird purr was heard. "Y/N what the hell was that?" He asked opening his eyes to see S/C/N. His eyes widened. You walked in. "S/C/N, did you wake Smashing up?" You asked. Smashing sat up. "You got a bird?" He asked, excitement brightening his eyes. You smiled and laughed. "Yup! That's S/C/N!"