Smashing Catch-Up!

First Thoughts About You:

 She's so beautiful... Ima get her number!!!!

How Your First Kiss Went:

When he asked you out. He looked you deeply in the eyes before leaning in and capturing your lips into a soft, gentle kiss. When you both needed air, he pulled away and asked you. You said yes, of course.

How You Kiss:

Little kisses. His hands will be on your waist, hips, lower back, cupping your face or holding your hands. Your hands will either be on his shoulders, around his neck, or in his long noodle hair. He will peck your lips in public.

When You're Sick:

-Will Nurse You Back To Health

-Does Smashing Voice

-Gets You Medication

-Nose Kisses

-Cuddles

-Tries to make you laugh and succeeds

-Makes You Soup

-Turns You Into A Blanket-Burrito

You Have A Nightmare:

You scream and sit up, sweating and gasping for air. Your boyfriend nearly breaks the door off its hinges running in. He sees you hysterical until he realizes what happened. He kneels on the bed and crawls to you and sits you on his lap and kisses your tears away as you tell him about your nightmare. He even tells your nightmare to stop being mean in his Smashing Voice to make you feel better.

Cute Things He Does:

He wakes you up with breakfast in bed, f/b (Favorite Breakfast) and cuddles you and kisses your face to wake you up.

You Have A Panic Attack:

 You felt the walls closing in. Your breathing out of your control, tears streaming down your face. Tears brimming your eyes blurring your vision. You curled up in a ball, trying to silence your gasping for air. You started to rock yourself back and forth, whimpering as your hand covered your mouth... you heard a door slam and footsteps pound towards you. The person holds you close. You smell a familiar cologne... Smashing. His sent and warm presence calms you down. When you look up he looks at you knowingly. He kisses your nose and holds you.

Things You Do Together:

You guess love to cuddle and watch movies or memes or old vines. He likes watching scary movies to have the excuse to hold you.

Nicknames For Each Other:

For Him: Gooby Gwape's Number One Fan, Smashing, Babes, Bubba, baby, Handsome

For You: Beautiful, Cutie, Love, Darling, Babygirl, baby, Bubs, Bubba