The Boys Vs Pac-Man (Pixels Oneshot)

Four colorful cars.

Red.

Blue.

Pink.

Orange.

Vs.

Pac-Man.

Human vs Arcade Game.

Who will win?

Game on.
-----
+++
-----
The cars raced down the streets New York City as citizens screamed and ran for their lives, dodging the ginormous pixels that flew every time Pac-Man took a bite out of a car or building.

All four cars came to a stop as they saw the shadow of the pixelated character that was as a tall, if not taller than the buildings slowly emerge. Then, the famous yellow character came into view, taking giant bites out of buildings and chasing the humans that were ants compared to his horrifying size.

"Pac-Man's a bad guy?" Eddie asked, his voice full of disbelief and sorrow as he watched Pac-Man eat an innocent man who tried to escape him on his motorcycle. "Pac-Man is not bad!" Professor Iwatani, the creator of Pac-Man argued, choking back tears. Eddie looked out the window of his red "Ghost" car at the elderly Asian man who was sat in the blue "Ghost" car to his right. "I created him for the joy of the people! They've brainwashed him!"

Eddie felt tears gloss his eyes as he watched the devastated man watch his creation destroy buildings from a distance. "Deep inside-- he is kind! Gentle! Someone to tell your feelings to, or have a hamburger with!" Professor Iwatani said softly as his voice slightly wavered, his lip quivering as he struggled to keep speaking English, his thick Japanese accent deepening. "You will see." He unbuckled his belt and got out of the car.

"Professor Iwatani, get back in the car!" Y/n said worriedly over the intercom as Gabby sat next to them, keeping her eyes on the red Ghost icon that resembled her husband.

"Professor Iwatani, what're you doing!?" Eddie asked frantically, looking up at the man. "I will talk to him. He is my son!" Professor Iwatani insisted. "No, that's a bad idea." Eddie argued, shaking his head, no. But the elderly man didn't listen. Iwatani turned his head towards the destruction and made his way towards the giant, iconic, pixelated, yellow character that he created back in 1980, 43 years from today.

"Hello! My sweet little boy!" Iwatani called, making the character stop chasing and look over, closing his giant jaws, slowly moving to look down at the man who walked over with big, warm, welcoming, open arms. "Look how big you've grown! I'm so proud of you." Iwatani smiled gently.

"He's so sweet-- He's so sweet!" Narrator cooed into his mic with a hushed voice from his pink "Ghost" car as he watched this whole scene with a shy smile.

"But all the destructive things you are doing, is wrong!" The creator of Pac-Man continued, "I am your father!" Iwatani reached his hand up to touch the character, gently placing his hand right above the mouth of Pac-Man, who closed his eyes and leaned down into it. "And I know, you are a good boy!"

Y/n and Gabby smiled as they heard every word Iwatani spoke from their headphones. Y/n hugged the wife as she nervously watched the screen. Gabby sniffled and leaned into their embrace, waiting for the next move. Juicy and Kevin watched from another screen, quietly awing as they heard it from their headphones. Eddie smiled at this adorable moment as Narrator awed.

But the moment didn't last. Pac-Man opened his mouth and bit Iwatani's hand, making the professor scream and run as his hand and wrist started to turn to pixel and fall apart. "Somebody kill this son've beech!" He screamed, his accent taking over as he sobbed in agony, holding his arm as he ran.