You Have A Fear Of Storms

(Request! :D)

Reekid: You hid underneath your covers, shaking and crying in fear. BOOM! You jumped and hid your face under your pillow. Suddenly you hear your door open. Shit. This felt like horror movie. Your power was actually shut off, so it only felt more and more like a nightmare than before. The bed dips down slightly. Fuck. "Y/n." A familiar voice whispered. You slowly peaked your head up from the blankets and saw your boyfriend using his phone light to see you. He slowly realized what was happening so he pulled you up and hugged you tightly. "Don't worry. I'll fight the storm for you." He whispered, making you giggle.

Mully: Mully already knew. So when it started to storm,  he immediately pulled you into his arms. He set up the bedroom with candles, just in case the lights went out, got your favorite snacks, drinks, and turned on your favorite show/movie. Yall would cuddle the storm away.

Josh: He always knew, due to the fact that you just didn't like loud noises. Yall would just cuddle and sleep through every storm, no matter what time it was, not caring that it might fuck up your sleeping schedule.

Juicy: "I will fight the storm." "Gaege, no-."

Narrator: Cuddles. All. Day. Every. Day. This mf is prepared. Cuddles, candles, snacks, water, stuffies, tissues, TV. He is more than ready to keep his HoneyBunches feel safe, loved, and relaxed. (Not me crying on the floor bc I can't buy a Narrator)

Eddie: Teases you for it before flinching at the loud ass thunder. Yall are seriously gonna piss yourselves. Yall cuddle and put headphones on, listening to music while hiding under the covers, looking at memes.

Smashing: Yall grew up together, so he always knew. He would cuddle you while watching TV/YouTube in the dark so you wouldn't have to feel scared of the power shuts off.