Smoking (Mully)

(Please check out my new book Grey - Tubbo X Reader! I might make a Reekid X Reader after it btw! Love y'all!)

Request

Warnings:

Dad! Mully

Smoking

Swearing

           You slam open the front door, pulling your 13 year old son with you, closing the door and going into the living room to where your husband, Mully, is. He looked up and he immediately got nervous. His husband/dad instinct told him 2 signs of bad news. 1. Pissed off significant other. 2. Crying son. "The hell happened?" He asked.

        "Why don't you tell your father what you were doing with your friends." You grit through your teeth. Your son takes a shaky breath. "Sm-Smoking..." He sobbed. "What?! Why the fuck would you do that!?" Mully snapped. "SO I WOULD FIT IN!" Your son wailed. This caught you and Mully off guard. "Th-They said i-i-if I did it.... th-they'd accept me! I'm s-so sorry!" 

      The house was silent. Mully got up from the couch and kneeled next to him. "Listen to me, (Son's name) (Middle Name) (Your Last Name) Slay. You don't need to do drugs to fit in. You found the wrong arseholes to hang out with. From now on, you don't go near them. And if they give you shit, let us know. Just don't EVER fucking do this again. Do you understand me?" Mully said softly yet sternly, wiping his tears. "Yes sir... s-s-sorry (Mom/Dad/Parent)..." Your son said looking at you.

        You take a deep breath and kneel down next to him and pull him into a hug. "It's okay. Just never fucking do this again." You say. "Y-Yes (Sir/Ma'am/Other)." He whispered, hugging back. Mully joined the hug rubbing his back gently.

This is Y/N as the smoking teen. I did both because I didn't know which one to do and got 2 ideas a once so yeah. Enjoy!

     You were being dragged to your house by uncle Juicy begging him to put you down. He slammed open the door making all of the boys look over. "Mully. You and your kid need to have a fucking talk in private right fucking now." Juicy growled, setting your shaking body down and pushing you towards Mully. You were obviously crying.

     Mully grabbed your hand and pulled you upstairs to your room, closing the door, sitting the both of you on your bed. "What happened?" He asked. "I-I-I- w-w-was smoking..." You mumbled. "What the fuck. Why!?" Mully said, raising his voice. "So I could fit in! Th-They said i-if I'd do i-it, th-they accept me! And they d-d-did! I-I'm so sorry!" You sobbed, covering your face in your palms.

       "Now you listen here, Y/N (Your Middle Name) Slay. You do not EVER do drugs to make friends. EVER. You are not to talk to these people, go near them, or pick up one cigar again. You are grounded for a month. Do you understand me?" He asked. "Y-Y-Yes Sir." You say wiping your tears and looking up at him. Mully sighed before pulling you into a hug, letting you sob into his shoulder.