You Get Your Tongue Pierced And Kiss Them To Show Them (Kevin)

(Requested! Thanks so much for requesting!)
/It's more of a oneshot, but it works lmao\

"Kevin!~" you chirped, skipping over to your boyfriend who laid on the couch. "Was good, baby?" Kevin asked, looking up at you from his phone. "Oh, God. I know that look," You giggled, "What are you gonna do to me?" He asked, a small laugh leaving his lips as he spoke. "I have a surprise for you." You say, sitting down at his feet. "Okay," Kevin said unsurely as he sat up too, "What's the surprise?" He asked.

To answer his question, you straddled his hips, cupping his face. "Whoa! Someone's eager!" He smirked before you kissed him passionately, slipping your tongue into his mouth. Kevin kissed back, placing his hands on your waist, pulling you closer.

Once your piercing gently scraped at his tongue, he thought he was imagining things, but when he went to fight for dominance, he felt it over and over. Kevin broke the kiss with a confused, flustered look. "What's in your mouth, babe?" He asked, furrowing his eye brows together. You simply stuck your tongue out, revealing your tongue piercing that was a quartz gemstone. Kevin's jaw dropped, "Whoa..." He mused softly, "Can I touch it?" You let out a giggle before nodding your head, yes. He reached forward and slowly turned the piercing slowly. "That doesn't hurt?" He asked, "Uhh-Uhh." You hummed, letting him continue to play with the small jewel.

"That's hot." Kevin said before slipping his own tongue out and using this as a way to kiss you again. You giggled at his response, wrapping your arms around his neck as he turned to lay you on your back.

That was a pretty fun day, wasn't it?😏😏😏