How You Met

Warning: Mention of abuse, cringe, and stuff like that.

Reekid:

    You were on vrchat and you heard a loud ree and you reeed back. He ran towards you and said "YOU WANNA GO YOU LIL SHIT"  You laugh and have a REE off. You won and he was surprised. You both bonded quickly after that day.

Mully:

    You are a famous youtuber, and you work at an electronic store. Mully walked in and his eyes widened. He walked over. "Oi. Are you Y/T/N? (Youtuber name)" He asked. You smiled and nodded. "Wait, aren't you Mullen Slay?" You ask. "Yep!" The two of you were talking until he had to go.

Josh: 

      You had an awful day. You got fired, your boy/girlfriend cheated on you, your parents kicked you out. You fell to your knees on the sidewalk, making them bleed. But you didn't care to notice. Your sadness took over the pain. Josh happened to see you and jogged over. "Hey, are you alright? He saw your red eyes and tears streaming down your cheeks. He helped you to his car and drove you to his house to take care of you. Josh cleaned up your knees and let you tell him everything. He gave you his number when you left. You quickly bonded.

Juicy:

    Your abusive boyfriend was chasing you outside the house with a knife. You were screaming and sobbing, your vision blurring. You screamed when you felt arms around you. When he didn't hurt you, you looked up to see a handsome man. He was watching something. You turned your head to see your boyfriend being shoved into a cop car. An officer walked over. "Sir? Did you call us?" The officer asked. The man nodded. "He was chasing her with a knife. she was screaming for help. " He explained. The officer asked a few other questions while the man held you. When the officers left, he let go. "You okay?" He asked, putting a hand over a bruise on your cheek. You winced. "Let's get you cleaned up. I'm Gaege Gibson but you can call me Juicy." "Y-Y/N L/N..." You managed to whimper out.

Narrator:

    You were walking across the street, listening to music. You had a bad day and was lost. You then heard tires squeak on the road. I look over to see a man run over, not closing his door. You saw 4 other men in the car giving concerned glances. "Are you okay?" He saw your tears and softly gasped. you shook your head. "I...I'm lost... my f-family kicked me out... I have nowhere to go..." You sobbed softly, mumbling the last part. "I can get you to a hotel or something or a friend's house?" 'i don't have....f....f....friends....or money." He looked at the boys before at you. "do you wanna stay with me to get you all situated?" He asked softly. "You would do that?" "Of course. And where on the earth are my manners? My name is Grant but people call me Narrator." He introduced himself. "Y-Y/n L-L-L/N." You stuttered. He smiled and gently put a hand on your shoulder, guiding you to his car. 

Eddie:

   You met in high school and still bonded after graduation.

Smashing:

You met when you were in kindergarten and haven't left each others sides ever since.