not lookin too good -Dad!Juicy-

(Request! Thank you for requesting!)

All day, you've felt like shit. Your head hurt and felt light, and you felt so nauseous. Like seriously. You felt you were about to fucking lose it. And you did... you fainted in the middle of the hallway on a walk with the school counselor. Fuck.

When you woke, you were in the nurse's office with a cold, wet compress on your forehead. You opened your eyes to see your father, the principal, the counselor, and the nurse talking.

The nurse's secretary saw you wake. "Mr Gibson. Your child is awake." She whispered.

All 4 adults stopped talking and turned to you. Juicy walks over and gently punches your arm. "Hey there, trooper. You're not looking so good." He said. You let out a soft raspy chuckle. "I'm gonna bring you home, okay?" "Mhm."

Time skip to when you got home

Your father gave you soup and meds and you passed out again due to your exhaustion.

Juicy walks over and shakes you awake. "Yo, kiddo, ima record. Come on in and chill so I can keep an eye on you. Kay?" He whispered.

You got up and went to his office and lied on the floor. "Y/n! The boys say hi!" Your father called. "HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER!" You heard Narrator scream through your father's headphones making you laugh.

"Hi." "They say hi back!" There was muffled talk from the headphones, but it kinda faded. You closed your eyes and listened to your father's soothing voice, falling asleep.