Pregnant? (Request)

(This is a request. Thank you to Hufflepuffweirdo for requesting this. This will be a series, but I will not have them in order. Like, I may have a whole different preference, then another pregnant one. I added Reekid just for the fun of it. Sorry. I also wrote this at 12:26 in the morning, so this won't make sense most likely. But still, enjoy.)

Reekid:  (AGED UP)

     You paced your living room, waiting for Reekid's arrival. Just as Reekid opened the door you just blurted it out. "I'm pregnant." There was silence. You were scared. Thoughts of him leaving you because you were pregnant made you tear up and start to cry. You felt to arms wrap around you and pull you into a hug. "I'm gonna be dad?" He asked. You nod. "Holy fuckin' shit. I'm gonna be a dad." He said, pulling away from you. "I'm gonna be dad." He repeats. You look up at Reekid with a confused look. "I'M GONNA BE A DAD!" He cheered loudly, making you giggle. He then, cupped your face and kissed you. Reekid was overly excited.

Mully:

    You hid in the bathroom. "Y/N? Come out of the bathroom! I wanna know what's wrong!" Mully called from the other side of the door. You slide the positive pregnancy tests underneath the door. You heard shuffling then silence. "Y/N L/N. Please open the door." Mully whispered. You slowly open the door and were instantly pulled into a tight hug. Mully was crying happy tears. 

Josh:

    You set your positive pregnancy test on Josh's desk and laid down on the bed, about to take a nap, expecting the worst to happen in the morning. You woke up to gentle shaking on your shoulder. Josh's hand. You open your eyes. You were pulled into a gentle hug. "I'm so happy." He whispered.

Juicy:

      You just threw it at him. "What the-" He looked at it and his eyes widened. "C'mere." He said. You sheepishly walked over and Juicy just stood up and looked down at you. (If you're taller, then just pretend.) "Is this a prank?" He asked, a serious, anxious tone coating his words. "No." You whispered. He kneeled down and kissed your belly, then stood back up and kissed you. When he pulled away, he hugged you. "Thank fuck I didn't use a condom last time." "GAEGE!"

Narrator:

      Grant had noticed you've been more emotional and had been craving odd foods, and your lack of energy. Then, it hit him. He just didn't know how to tell you. Before bed, he looked at you with a loving smile. "I love both of you, you know that?" He asked. You gave him a confused look then realized. "How- You know what, I won't question it." You say, handing him a positive pregnancy test. His eyes widened. He smiled widely and kissed you. 

Eddie:

     You opened the door of the room that you shared and yelled "I'M PREGNANT EDDIE" before slamming the door, running to the bed and hiding under the covers like a child afraid of thunderstorms. There were thundering footsteps and the door slamming open. "For real??? Are you joking?" Eddie asked, his tone filled with excitement and anxiousness. You peeked your head out from the blankets. "Yes." You mumble. "HELL YEAH!" He cheered. He walked over and kissed your forehead.

Smashing:

     "Smashing?" You whisper to your boyfriend cuddling you. "Hm?" He responds. "How would you feel if we had children?" You ask. "I'd be the happiest man alive... Why?" He asked looking down at you. You slowly pull out a pregnancy test from your hoodie pocket. Smashing immediately sat up and pulled you into a tight hug. "I'm gonna be a dad." He whispered, happy tears rolling down his face.