Their Reaction To You Randomly Kissing Their Cheek (Pt 69)

(Please request. If I didn't see it, I'm so sorry. Just rewrite it. My internet is kinda bad rn. thanks!)

Reekid:

      Reekid was sitting on his phone on his bed while you were lying down reading. You sat up and leaned over, kissing his cheek. He flinched at the sudden at touch and blushed. He smiled like an idiot before kissing your nose.

Mully:

      Mully was on a discord call with the boys. A few hours earlier, he kissed your cheek while you were on a zoom call with your boss. You walked into his office and kissed his cheek, making him flinch and the boys too burst into laughter at Mully's red face.

Josh:

    Josh was editing (Again oof). You walked in with a cup of coffee and kissed his cheek, making him look at you and then saw the coffee cup and softly chuckled. He pecked your lips before taking the cup. "Thank you, Y/N."

Juicy:

      Juicy was playing his guitar on the couch while you sat next to him on your phone. You noticed he was playing your favorite song and smiled to yourself. You leaned over and kissed his cheek, making him look over and softly chuckle. He kissed your lips, stopped playing the guitar to cup your face with his hand. You kissed back and pulled away with a smile.

Narrator:

        Narrator was doing a VR video with boys while you just got home. When you got to your bedroom you shared and saw your favorite candy and roses on the bed with a card that said "Happy Birthday, HoneyBunches! Love, Grant" You smiled and walked into his room to see him talking to the boys about a skit and had taken the headset off momentarily. You walked over and kissed his cheek making him look over and smile. "Hold on boys." He said, setting the headset down and hugging you tightly. "Happy birthday, love." He whispered, kissing your temple.

Eddie:

      Eddie was cleaning the dishes and you walk over and kiss his cheek, making him whip his head to face you. You giggled and put a dirty coffee cup in the sink and walked away.

Smashing:

     Smashing was laying in bed, cuddling you, his eyes closed but still awake. You leaned up and kissed his cheek before cuddling more into his chest. He smiled and kissed your temple, pulling you closer.