Trans... (Juicy) (FTM)

I misread the request, it was FTM not MTF, and I'm sorry. 

         You pace your room, thinking of how you were going to come out to your older brother, Gaege. Your cat, c/n (Cat's name) rubs her side against your leg trying to get you to calm down. You kneel down and pet her head. She rubs her nose against your shaky hands.

      You started to cry, thinking of the worst possibilities, not noticing Gaege walk into your room. "Hey, Y/N, have you seen my-- Oh.. you okay, sis?" He said, walking over and kneeling next to you. You looked up, a scared like look on your face. "Uhm..." You mumbled, not knowing what to say. "Uhhh..." Your mind went blank. Gaege's furrowed his brows, confused.

      "I'm... uhh... I... I uhh...." You couldn't speak. The words were stuck in your throat. Gaege pulled you into a side hug, c/n crawled into your lap. You sighed, wiping your tears. "What's up with you?" He asked. "Uhm are-- are you okay with trans people?" You asked, focusing on c/n as she played with your fingers in her paws, not using her nails. "Uhhh there's nothing wrong with it. Why?" "I'm trans... I want to be a boy..." You mumbled.

    Gaege just pulled your into a tight hug. "That's okay. Why don't we get you some stuff at the mall and shit? You don't have to be so afraid to tell me." He said softly. "Okay... little bro?" He asked. You smiled at the last 2 words. You nodded. "Okay."