Nightmares -Dad!Eddie-

(Request! Thank you for requesting!)

Yall are 7 years old and Gabby's your mother, obviously.

You tossed and turned in your bed, gasping and panting, squeezing the life out of the teddy bear in your arms.

Softly crying, you woke with a semi loud whimper. You turned on your night light and slid out of bed. You went to your parent's room, and only saw your mother passed out, your father not in sight.

Loud laughter was heard from downstairs which made you jump a little, but you quickly recognized that it was the laugh belonged to your dad.

You made your way down the stair silently as you didn't want to wake your mother with the loud creaks of the wooden stairs. The light in your father's room was dim,  almost pitch black. He's probably doing or watching something scary... You thought, slowly approaching the door and getting on your tippy toes to reach the door knob.

You opened and closed the door silently, your father not noticing. You snuck up on him, climbed under the desk and wrap your arms and legs around his leg.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! WHAT THE FUCK!" Your father screeched. He looked down at you, making him instantly start dying of laughter as soon as he saw your adorable little face.

Eddie calmed himself down a little bit and picked you up and sat you in his lap. You dropped your teddy bear making you gasp and make your tears fall faster. Eddie was fast to grab it, and put it back into your arms that were already out reached to grab your plushie.

You wrapped your arms around the teddy bear tightly and lean your head on your father's shoulder. Eddie looks up at the camera and angles it so the camera can see you better.

"Y/n, what's wrong? You okay, carñino? [Sweetheart]?" Eddie asked softly. "Ni--- Nightmare...." You whisper, using your sleeve to wipe your tears. "Aww. You'll be okay." He whispered back.

Eddie started to sing a lullaby in Spanish to you. Your eyes suddenly got heavy, your father's gentle voice leading you to sleep, surprisingly really quickly.

"Alright let's get back to watching your 'sCaRiEsT' tiktoks guys." Eddie said fixing the camera, and continuing with the video.

2 days later, the video was uploaded... here's the comment section:

izuku.midoriya69: Y/NS SO CUTE AGJDNEKS

Joshdub: that was cute dude

shdjkwnayaaa: THAT WAS SO ADORABLE

Juicy: dad moment W

Babybrush999: L

jesus.christ2345: Y/N CAM LETS GOOI

gayfarmer420: Y/n literally just stole the show💅👑

gabbygotgames: MY BABY ❤

blue.balls.yeah: this is so wholesome  :D

aminals.animals: AWWWWWWWWWW

meowbarkmoo1233: Y/n is so adorable I can't even-

Mully: Eddie is getting free content bc of Y/n lmao

YourNarrator: THIS IS SO SWEET TELL Y/N I SAID HIIII!

Reekid: Aww :] wittle fwen

Bakuhoe_fan69: IM DYING AT EDDIES SCREAM HELP- LOL

dedinside: IM CRYING-

pennywisegirly: scariest kids in the world ?

narutosNoodleS: PLEASE BRING THEM BACK IN FUTURE VIDEOS I BEG OF YOU

vecnussy2022: I LOVE THIS SO MUCH AUDYEBHEISKWO