How You Kiss

Reekid:

  Soft little kisses. But when he's feeling brave enough, makeout sessions. His hands will either be on your waist or holding you close by wrapping his arms around your back. Your hands would be in his hair, making it messier. Won't kiss you in public. He will kiss your temple or cheek or your hand though.

Mully:

  Little innocent kisses. You barely makeout. His hands will either be on your shoulders, or on your waist, holding you closely. Will not kiss you in public.

Josh:

  Small little makeouts. They never escalate. He loves it when you wrap your arms around his neck. He will wrap his arms around your waist. He will not kiss you in public, but will give cheek pecks.

Juicy:

  Full on makeout sessions. Anytime, anywhere. His hands will roam your body but will usually be on your thighs, waist, hips or lower back. He fucking LOVES it when you pull his hair gently. If he's jealous, he will kiss you in public. No doubt.

Narrator:

  Anything that you are comfortable with. He will not push the boundaries if you don't want him to. He will be as gently as possible. His hands will be on your waist, lower back, cheek, and holding your hands. He will not give kisses on the lips in public, but will give you hand and cheek kisses.

Eddie:

   Will makeout with you. Will leave a few hickeys. His hands will be on your waist, hips, lower back, cheek, back of your neck. He likes it when you run your fingers through his hair. He will give you soft pecks on the lips, cheek, forehead and temple in public.