When They Found Out You Can Ride Skateboard (Request)

(Thank you, Pot-at-o for requesting this. Once again, I am sorry that I didn't see it. Also, I don't know shid about skateboarding.)

Reekid:

  Your mother secretly invited Reekid over to celebrate your birthday. While you were in the street, riding your skateboard, jumping over curbs, recycling bins, etc. Reekid was walking to your house and saw you. His jaw dropped. You saw him run towards you with a giant smile on his face. He grabbed your shoulders. "Y/N, my darling, you have to teach me."

Mully:

   Mully and the boys were inside your house, hanging out. While you were outside. It had been a LONG while since you've skateboarded. In the corner of your eye, you saw your skateboard. You missed riding your skateboard. So, you picked it up and started to ride it. You maneuvered around some rubbish that was left on the sidewalk, you jumped over recycling bins, hell, over Josh's car. You had a soft smile on your face. When you landed after you jumped over Josh's car, you heard clapping. You whipped your head to see Mully recording and the boys applauding. 

Josh:

   You were bored at a park with Josh. He went to the bathroom. You waited until he was out of sight, and took your skateboard out of your bookbag and set it down near the skate park. You smiled before kicking off the edge, skating at a quick speed. Josh didn't see you in sight until he saw you doing a trick off one of the ramps, nearly getting on the ground near your bag, but went back down into the pit. He walked over next your bag and watched until you saw him. You made your way over with a blush on your face. "How much did you see of that, Josh?" You asked, a tint of nervousness in your voice. "Enough to know that you're bloody brilliant at skateboarding." Josh said ruffling your hair.

Juicy:

When he saw your skateboard for the first time, he begged you to teach him. Which you did. You're the skater couple of the boys.

Narrator:

Same thing as Mully's. (I'm sorry, I lost motivation.)

Eddie:

The same thing as Josh, but it was at a festival when his family was visiting to meet your family. You were skateboarding with your little brother/sister (If you do not have a sibling, well, now ya do) and he caught you.

Smashing:

  You were skateboarding home from a friend's house, and he was waiting for you on the porch. His eyes widened. A smile appeared on his face. When you saw him, you knew he would want you to teach him... and ya did.