Your Daughter Gets Her First Period And You're Not Home (PART 200)

Reekid: dAuGhTeR? bIsH wHeRe?

Mully:

"The fuck is this!?" Samantha, your daughter screamed from the bathroom. The boys looked over at the door, "You okay in there?" Juicy asked with a laugh. "No, Uncle Juicy! My pussy be bleeding! RIP dat pussy ayeeee!" She shouted making the boys burst out laughing. "WHERE THE PAD DILDOS AT, DAD?" "Do you mean tampons???" Narrator wheezed, "THAT'S THE BITCH!" "They're under the sink!" Mully called while laughing so hard he was crying.

Josh:

"Dad, I've started my period." Luna said softly, making him look over, "Seriously?" He asked in a shocked tone. "No, father dearest, I've grown myself a penis with the penis growing juice mother gave me before she went to the mall with Liv and Sydney." She said sarcastically, giving her father a resting bitch face that she inherited from him. Josh let out a soft scoff like laugh before pointing to the bathroom, "Your mom's period stuff is in there on the bottoms shelf." "Right, thanks, dad." She walked passed, dapping her father up on the way over.

Juicy:

"DADDY!" Your daughter, Elizabeth screamed from the bathroom. Hearing the fear in her voice, Gaege stood up and ran upstairs, "What's up, babygirl?" He asked frantically through the door. "I'm bleeding from my private part!" Eliza sobbed, making Gaege freeze. "Eliza, do you know where momma keeps her small private boxes?" He asked softly through the door, sitting outside of it as she had locked the door, leaning his back against the wall. "Uh-huh." She sniffled, "Take one out and put it on your underwear where your private would be. This is a normal lady thing, you're gonna be fine. Your momma bleeds every month, too." He said softly. After a few moments, the door opened and your daughter walked out with a tear stained face. "Awe, babygirl, don't be scared or embarrassed. This is normal," Gaege whispered, pulling your child into his lap, "this means you're a woman now, you're growin' up so fast, kid! What the hell happened? Go back to being tiny forever. My tiny babygirl." Eliza laughed into her father's chest as he held her close.

Narrator:

"Dad?" Freyah called, making your husband turn to face your daughter, "Yeah? You okay, honeybunch?" He asked, turning to face her while putting his phone in his pocket, giving her his undivided attention. "I started my period today and uhm... I've cleaned up but I have some questions?" She said hesitantly, making her statement sound more like a question. "Of course, what's up?" They talked for a while before curling up in a heat blanket and watching cartoons together in bed.

Eddie:

"Papi?" Camilla called nervously. Her dad, glanced at her, "Hold on a second, boys, Camilla wants something." He then muted himself, taking off his Bluetooth headphones and setting them down on the desk and getting up. "Que paso, mija?" He asked softly. "I'm... I started my period, I'm all cleaned up because I know where Mami's stuff is, but I'm cramping so much..." She whispered, making his heart shatter. "Awe... Well, I have some Advil at my desk and if you want, I can massage your stomach while the boys and I record?" Eddie offered, earning a small smile from your daughter, "Yeah." She mumbled. Eddie smiled, kissed her temple and lead her over to the desk, unmuting himself and disconnecting his headphone so you both could hear. "Boys, we have a special guest!" With that, the boys began to scream your name and want your attention as your dad gave you the pain meds and sat you on his lap. You laughed at their reactions, "¡Hola, cabrones!" You called, making your father burst out laughing.

Gabby:

"Momma?" Tina asked timidly, poking her head into her mother's gaming room. Gabby looked over, "Oh, hey, baby! What's up?" She asked softly, pulling off her headphones to rest on her shoulders as he turned her gaming chair to face your daughter with a welcoming smile. "Well... Uhm... I think I got my period? But it's brown?" Tina said awkwardly. Gabby's eyes softened, "Awe, okay, yeah that's called spotting. Here, I'll show you what to do, okay?" She got up from her chair, setting her headphones on her desk and leading you to the bathroom. "Go get a new pair of underwear." Tina nodded and did so, handing her mother the fresh pair. She showed how to put on and gave her baby wipes to clean herself and gave her a small pouch with a few pads to take around with her.

Smashing:

"Dad... My private is bleeding." You say softly, making your dad tense up. "Oh, God, uh, do you know where your mom's private stuff is?" He asked, earning a nod. "Change your underwear and pants and put one pad in your underwear, okay? This is fine, it's called a period, your mom bleeds every month, take deep breaths, it's okay." He soothed his panicked daughter as he lead her to the master bathroom.

Kevin:

"Daddy, I got my period... Where's Mom's stuff?" Olivia asked nervously. Kevin's eyes widened, "Oh, it's in the bathroom in the small lower cabinet. Do you need pain meds?" He asked, earning a shy nod from your daughter before she went to grab some stuff. When she came back downstairs from cleaning herself up, her dad turned on The Simpsons, got a heating pad, and a shit ton of junk food. "Simpsons?" "Fuck yeah!" You came home to your husband and daughter curled up in hundreds of blankets, pillows, and stuffed animals, heat blankets and pads all over them while they were passed out with the TV still playing The Simpsons. You giggled, taking a quick picture before joining in the cuddle.