When You Have A Panic Attack

WARING! Panic Attacks!

Reekid:      (You're at his house and he went to talk to his mom because she called for him)

      You felt the walls closing in. Your breathing out of your control, tears streaming down your face. Tears brimming your eyes blurring your vision. You curled up in a ball, trying to silence your gasping for air. You started to rock yourself back and forth, whimpering as your hand covered your mouth. The door opened suddenly. You couldn't hear them running to you, your thoughts and gasps overlapping any other noise. You were picked up and set on a soft surface. Reekid's bed. You felt arms hold you tightly. You wiped your tears and saw Reekid. "Shh.... breathe... I'm here. You're okay..." He cooed into your ear, making you slightly calm down. A few moments of Reekid humming a soft and gently tune, rocking you in his arms, cradling you, you fell asleep in his arms. You felt safe. Like you were at home. He is your home.

Mully:   (My lazy ass just copy and pasted the beginning of reekids.) 

   You felt the walls closing in. Your breathing out of your control, tears streaming down your face. Tears brimming your eyes blurring your vision. You curled up in a ball, trying to silence your gasping for air. You started to rock yourself back and forth, whimpering as your hand covered your mouth. Mully walked in and dropped his phone and held you, whispering soothing things in your ear. As you calmed, you looked up at him and he was asleep, his grip holding you. You smiled and cuddled up to him.

Josh:

 You felt the walls closing in. Your breathing out of your control, tears streaming down your face, trying to silence your gasping for air. You started to rock yourself back and forth, whimpering as your hand covered your mouth. You hid underneath Josh's desk. Josh hadn't finished recording his Sponsor from Monster Legends and sat down and started recording. He didn't notice you yet until he heard soft whimpering. He stops the recording, slides back in his gaming chair, setting his headset down, looking around for the source of the whimpering. He saw you. Uh oh. His eyes widened as he fell to his knees and held you close. "Breathe. It's okay... aww why didn't you just come to me?" He whispered, stroking your hair. He rocked you back and forth, giving you little butterfly kisses on your cheeks, forehead and neck, calming you down. "Wanna cuddle when I'm done telling the viewers about Monster Legends?" He asked. You nodded.

Juicy:

    Earlier that day, you were getting a lot of hate from some of Juicy's fangirls. That you didn't deserve him. That he could do better. Your thoughts got the better of you and you started to panic. You fell to the floor causing a loud thud. You sobbed as your breathing began to get difficult. You gripped your hair and shook hopelessly on the ground. There were muffled voices and sounds that you couldn't understand making you cry out. It was like you were underwater. You felt two arms wrap around your waist and hold you tightly. You tried to push the person off but their grip only tightened. Knowing that the person wouldn't let go, you gave in and let them hug you and you sobbed. You felt one of the hands rub your back with small circles. The other stroking your hair. A pair of lips kissed away your tears. The sound of being underwater faded and you heard your boyfriend, Juicy, singing beautifully in your ear. Your phone buzzed. It caught his attention but didn't stop singing. He picked it up with one hand and saw the hate comments blowing up your phone. He stopped singing. "Is this why?" He asked, showing the screen to you. You nodded. "Little fuckers. You're perfect. No matter what. Don't let these bitches bring you down. Let me know the next time this happens and I will kick their asses." He said. You nodded and smiled.

Narrator:

   You snapped awake from your nightmare, gasping and panicking. It was pitch black. You whimpered and started sobbing uncontrollably. You heard Narrator sit up almost immediately and hug you. He hummed gently and rocked you back and forth. "Stay here." He whispered. He then got up and left the room, turning on the light on the bedside table. When he came back, he had a water bottle, anxiety medicine, a teddy bear, and a small pack of crackers. He sat on the bed and watched as you carefully took your medicine. He rubbed your arm up and down as you ate the crackers and held the teddy bear in your arms. "Wanna talk about it?" Narrator asked suddenly. You shook your head and saw the clock. 12:56am. "You should go to bed... I'm sorry that I woke you up." You mutter. He shook his head. "I'm staying up with you, to make sure that you are safe." He whispered, pecking your forehead and giving you a worried, yet sweet smile. "I love you Grant." "I love you too, Honeybunches." 

Eddie:

    Today, you and Eddie decided to watch every horror movie that you could find interesting on Netflix. After about 7 movies, you were both freaked the fuck out and stopped. Eddie thought it would be funny to scare you. When you were minding your own business, looking through the pantry for a small snack, he came behind you and shook your shoulders from behind "BOO!" He shouted. You screamed and started panting and gasping for air. He laughed but noticed your breathing. This wasn't the first time you've had a panic attack near Eddie before. He pulled you into a tight hug. "I'm so so sorry." Eddie apologized repeatedly. When you calmed, you glared at him. "H-How about Taco Bell? You can get anything you want and I will pay.... and cuddles?" He offered. "Taco Bell and you're sleeping on the couch next week." You said, still freaked out. He laughed at that and you slapped his arm and pouted making him chuckle and kiss your forehead.