You Get Your Brush Tattoo

(ReeKid and you are aged up to the legal age to get a tattoo)

Reekid:

It hurt like hell, but ReeKid was there, holding your hand while Josh and Mully constantly teased him for being such a softie. When you were done, ReeKid bought ice cream and you watched The Office while eating.

Mully:

You were in pain, while Mully was annoying you to try to distract you from the pain. If the tattooist wasn't holding the place you were getting tattooed, you would've slapped the shit out of him.

Josh:

Juicy came along. You were trying to distract yourself from the pain, but you couldn't stop laughing when Juicy and Josh started to do their baby voices and acting like total fucking idiots.

Juicy:

Basically the same as Josh's, but Josh and Mully and Smashing were there. You were laughing as Juicy squeezed your hand.

Narrator:

He was distracting you by doing funny stories, making puns, dad jokes, you name it. Even the tattooist was entertained. 

Eddie:

Eddie was kinda awkwardly holding your hand while you squeezed the living shit out of it until Juicy, Josh, and Mully came. And oh god... You were distracted by all the fucking stupidity.

Smashing:

He held your hand the whole time, telling you and the tattooist jokes in his Smashing Voice. You, the tattooist, and Smashing were having fun somehow. You forgot you were even getting a tattoo.