When You Fall In Public

(Request) 

Reekid:

     You tripped over your own feet, landing on the side walk. You rolled over on your back and just stayed. Reekid laughed before laying next to you. You two just layed there until your neighbor almost ran the two of you over with their lawnmower, by accident of course.

Mully:

   You tripped over a small rock and fell. Mully laughed before helping you up, making fun of you for it until you slapped him upside the head. 

Josh:

    You tripped over a small twig and fell. Josh just softly chuckled before helping you up. "You're so clumsy." He teased. 

Juicy:

    You fell in the street over some garbage and almost got hit by a car. Juicy caught you in time. He held you close from then on. Didn't wanna lose you.

Narrator: 

     Narrator has his arm around you. You tripped over nothing (lmao happens to me all the time) and he caught you. "Oop! Be careful honeybunches!" He said as he caught you.

Eddie:

    You and Eddie were dancing in the rain. You tripped on his feet, falling on top of him. You both hit the ground. Eddie laughed. "Hey, Mami." You giggled and smacked his shoulder. 

Smashing:

    You and Smashing were at a Festival when you tripped over an empty can of popcorn. Smashing caught you. "Be careful." He laughed.