You Go Missing

Reekid: Impossible. This man would go missing WITH you. He is at your side 24/7.

Mully: Full on panic. Calls 911 everyday to see of they had an reports of you, stops YouTube for a while. Forgets to eat so Josh has to corner him into a room to make him eat. Like a literal man hunt was ordered by him. Doesn't stop until you are found.

Josh: Before any of his videos start, he says to keep an eye out for you and if you live in Australia, you can join him with the police to look for you. Mully has to come with him everywhere, because Josh isn't himself without you. This may sound cliche, but it felt like a part of him disappeared with you.

Juicy: Not himself anymore. Stops his goofy ass persona and is full on dead inside. Doesn't try for The Boys videos anymore. Looks for you everyday and night,  hss posters all over his town, ads, everything. He calls you all the time, even if you don't answer. He'll literally just sit there listening to your voice mail so he could hear your voice.

Eddie: Full on panic attacks everyday. Keeps checking in with the police to see if they found the slightest thing that could represent you. His whole family basically moves in for the time being and prays for you.

Narrator: Panics so hard. Literally calls your phone 2 times before calling the police. He looks for you, and takes a really long break from YouTube. Convinces the boys to join in. He refuses to eat or sleep until you are found.

Smashing: Instantly calls the police after like,almost 2 days. Looks for you everyday and everywhere. Walks up to random people with a missing poster of you and asks if they had seen you or not. Literally walks into the forest and just screams your name.