The Clown Motel -Dad!Mully-

(Request! Thank you for requesting!)

(1020 words!)

Btw you call the other boys Uncle. You have been calling them that since you were a baby.

WARNING, THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS:
The Clown Motel, Dad!Mully, Coulrophobia (Fear of clowns.), panic attack(?)

If you are uncomfortable with the following, you may want to skip this chapter. But you can if you want to.

Your POV:

  "Dad... please! Make Uncle Eddie pull over!" You begged your father. "We've already drove, like, 2 hours for this. No." He said. Eddie glanced at you before looking back at the road. "You okay, dawg?" He asked, noticing the feared expression on your face, and how pale you've gotten. "Yeah..." You lied, looking out the window to avoid eye contact.

Narrator looks at you with concern. He knew about your fear of clowns. You made him swear to not to tell your father, even though you knew he wouldn't make fun of you that much. Narrator starts rubbing your back gently. "It's okay, Y/n. I'll protect you." He whispered to you. A small smile appears on your lips. "Thank you, Uncle Narrator." You mumble.

The moment the Motel came into sight everyone started to say "It's actually real!" Or "There it is!" Everyone except you. Everyone got out of the car except you. Eddie locked the car. "Wait! Dude! Y/n's still in there!" Uncle Juicy said, pointing at you, who was still in the car, curled up in a little ball.

Mully looked at you and gave you a resting bitch face. He walked over and tapped on the window, which made you flinch, due to your panicked state. Eddie unlocked the door and Mully stepped back so Eddie could open it. "You good?" Eddie asked, looking genuinely concerned.

"Yeah. Let's just get this over with.." You mumble,  trying to keep your voice from shaking. Eddie gave you the look that said, "That's bullshit." But didn't say anything. You get out of the car and speed walk to Narrator's side.

You all go inside and you immediately tensed up. You just stare at the floor. The floor became the most interesting thing in the lobby.

Everyone was looking around and messing around with the clown noses, being chaotic in general.

You follow Narrator, following his shoes and shadow, your hands are shaking like crazy and your heart was beating so fast,  you thought it was gonna rip out of your chest.

When you got to the room that you, Mully,  and Eddie were sharing, you immediately tensed again. "Hell no." You say immediately leaving. Or... at least attempting to leave immediately. But you were stopped by Juicy. "Bro it ain't that bad", he said laughing. You glare at him with teary eyes.

"Ayo... you okay, man?" Uncle Juicy asked softly,  immediately softening his voice the second he saw your tears.

You just shove him off you with full fucking force, knocking him into the wall, and run faster than a bat outta hell out of the room, nearly slipping on the ice on the concrete of the parking lot. You could hear the boys yelling for you, but you ignored them.

Finding the car, you hid behind a bush nearby it and curl up into a little ball.

*Panic attack starts here*

Your breath started to get uneven. Your vision started to slightly blur, due to the tears. Your whole body starts to shake, it looked like you were vibrating. Everything around you started to sound like it was all under water.

Then, the tears began to spill. You cover your mouth to keep your sobs muffled and almost silent...

*Panic attack stops here for now*

*Josh's POV*

"Y/N!" I called, as soon as they left the room.

Juicy groaned and sat up. "What the fuck just happened?" Mully asked, leaving the bathroom after taking a shit. "Y/n got scared and shoved Juicy into the wall and opened the door and left." Eddie explained, helping Juicy to his feet.

"Then don't just stand there! Find them!" Mully yelled. "Wait, where's Narrator?" Asks Juicy.

Everyone looks around the room, there is no sight of Narrator...

*Narrator's POV*

I'm looking aimlessly through the parking lot for Y/n. I was about to give up after checking the car by looking through the windows with a flashlight, when I heard a whimper from behind the bushes.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but bushes don't make any noise... right?

I slowly approached the noise, going around the bushes and see Y/n curled up in a ball, having a full on panic attack.

*Panic attack starts here once more*

I sit next to them and they flinch, but when they saw it was me, they relaxed slightly.

I pulled them into my side, letting them sob into my jacket and grip me as hard a they possibly could. I started to rub their back and softly hum. They started to calm down a bit more until they were just sniffling and wiping their tears.

*Panic attack ends here*

"I'm sorry." Y/n mumbled. "It's okay, Y/n. You can't control the fact you hate clowns." I whisper, before helping them up and back to the room only to be stopped by the boys. Y/n whimpered and hid behind me.

*Your POV*

Fuck fuck fuck! Dad's gonna kill me now. You thought, hiding behind Narrator. "Are they okay?" Eddie asked softly. "They had a small panic attack. Clowns mortify them. That's why I tried to get you to leave them home with Gabby." Narrator explained softly.

"Y/n. Upstairs now." Mully said. You do so and Mully follows. You get to the room, he closed the door with a soft sigh. He then pulled you into a gentle hug. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"I-...I don't know..." You say, your voice slightly breaking. "My god, Y/n. You scared the life out of me. If you just told me I wouldn't have brought you." He whispered.

"I'm sorry." You mumbled. "It's okay, mate. I love you." He says. "I love you too, dad." You softly smiled.