If Y'all Switched Bodies For A Day

(Request! Thanks so much for requesting!)

Reekid: He tries to mimic your everyday life and realizes how it is for you. His respect for you really said: 📈📈📈📈📈

Mully: He gets very insecure about his weight. "Y/n..." It was like you read his mind "You're gorgeous, William. It's actually quite cool to be in your body. I feel powerful and sexy. Just like you." You say, cup his(your) face. He smiled awkwardly and leaned into it.

Josh: Resting bitch faces all around. He does do some stupid shit, but he doesn't do much, surprisingly. He tries a few daily things with you and he's like, shocked. But other than that, he's just chill. He finds it absolutely fucking hilarious, but he's just calm with the idea.

Juicy: Mans acts if this is a normal thing other than the fact he keeps seeing if you're double jointed or something lmao. When you get your body back, you're very sore because he wanted to see how flexible and muscular you are so he did the most crackhead ass shit ever. "pArKoUr!" "Gaege! Be careful with my body!" "pArKoUr!"

Narrator: He is in a loss for words. He adores everything about you, personality and physically, so being in the body he worships the most made him feel special. "Wow, Honeybunches. You really are as perfect as I say you are." He turns around to get back view in the mirror, propping your hip. "You're majestic, oh, my God, Y/n!" You're flustered because he's just praising every inch of you while looking in the mirror.

Eddie: He makes you do normal everyday shit to see what it looks like from your point of view lmao. "Wait, now do the thing where I've like, hugged you and kissed you against the wall. I'm genuinely curious what that's like."

Gabby: She's very flustered and keeps giggling because she's not used to see herself coming over to talk. "Oh, my God! This is so weird! Haha!"

Smashing: Literally just twerks and does odd dances bruh. "I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT, YOU LIAR!"

Kevin: My mans sits there butt ass NAKED while looking in the mirror. "Broooooooooooooooo! Why do you look so good!?" He shouts, posing in the mirror. "Kev, put some fucking clothes on." You sighed with a blush on your face... or... his face. "Nah! You should make an OnlyFans! You'd be a billionaire!" Kevin hyped.