Eddie x Male!Tall!Reader

(Requested! Thanks so much for requesting!) @Anonymous_Pyro_Rager Sorry it's really late! I hope you enjoy it, though!
Little bit of a spice warning 😏
-----
+++
-----
It's been almost three years since I've seen Eddie face to face. We did the photoshoot and I had to go home because of family issues. (Book cover is the photoshoot the reader is talking about.) Then, fucking COVID-19 hit, so I couldn't see them until now.

Sometime in late 2020, I asked Eddie to be my boyfriend, to which he had agreed. We have been in a healthy long distance relationship for two whole years now, and today, I'd finally be able to touch him. Hug him. Hold his hand. Cuddle him. Hell, maybe even kiss him.
-----
+++
-----
I slowly drove into the driveway on my boyfriend's house, my heart beating out of my chest in nervousness as my face was burning a bright red as my blood rushed to my face. Taking in a deep breath, I took the key out of the ignition, unbuckled my belt, opened the door, and stepping out slowly. I looked at the two story house for a moment before slamming the car door closed and locking it, then making my way to the front door step.

My hand shook as I raised my arm and rang the doorbell. Some of my nervousness faded when the chime from the bell sang after I pressed the button. There was shuffling behind the door then two clicking noises that came from the locks on the door.

Then, the door opened to reveal my handsome boyfriend, who looked as equally as nervous as I did. Eddie opened the screen door, making it easier to see him as the glass had a natural light greyish blue hue to it. The sun made his chocolate brown eyes shine like crystals as his long hair got highlights from the sun rays. His skin was perfect as not a red rash or spot of acne offended his face. His smile was wide and imperfectly perfect.

"Hey, Y/n, what's up!?" His voice sang to my ears as it was full of excitement as he opened his arms for an embrace. I stepped up into the house, hugging his shorter frame to mine, feeling the screen door hit my back. His slightly muscular arms wrapped around me tightly as we swayed slowly, taking in the moment of our first hug in three whole years. "Ah!" Eddie sighed contently as he pulled back, looking up at me, as I was quite the tall gentleman. "It's so great to see you again! C'mon in!" He said, moving out of the way and letting me walk in fully, looking around his house as he closed the door behind us. "Wait, where's your stuff?" Eddie asked, noticing that I came in empty handed. "It's in my car. I'll get them later." I say turning to him with a shy smile, gently taking his hand. Eddie instantly interlocked our fingers.

We made eye contact, and as if we were thinking the same thing, we both leaned forward and connected our lips together in a small kiss. My free hand placed itself on his waist as his reached up to cup my face. We held each other closely, letting our lips and tongues finally meet each other for the first time.

Since we were only human, we had to break the kiss for air. We had our foreheads connected as we held each other close. I opened my eyes, looking at my lover who was catching his breath with his eyes closed. My hand moved from his waist to his cheek, making his eyes flutter open and look at me. We smiled like idiots as we looked at each other lovingly before we kissed again, except this time, the kiss was more intense.
-----
+++
-----
The next day came by and I woke up with Eddie curled up to my chest, his long hair a mess as his neck and torso were covered in purple marks. If I removed the blanket the was covering our hips down, there would be more. He had his leg draped over my hip as his arms were lazily placed around my torso. I moved closer, accidentally pressing our hips together, making Eddie whine. "Aye, no..." He laughed tiredly, opening his eyes to look up at me. "My ass is already broken because of you." I laughed at his, "Sorry, Eds." I kissed his forehead, making him chuckle. "It's fine. I had fun last night." "Me too."
-----
+++
-----
A few hours later, we made it to his parents' house. Eddie had a small limp, but it was barely even noticable. "Aye, mama, papa!" Eddie called as his parents excitedly made their way over, squishing him in hugs. His mother looked over at me and said something in Spanish with a smile and hugged me close, making Eddie laugh. "Mom, dad, this is my boyfriend, Y/n. He doesn't speak Spanish that much, so try to speak in English, okay?" Eddie said as his mom let go of me and his dad took her place. "Hiiii!" His dad said, making me smile, "Hey!" I say back with a shy, almost nervous laugh.

We all got to know each other, and when I was alone outside after volunteering to take out the garbage after lunch, his mom followed me outside. "Y/n, wait!" She said, making me turn to her after I closed the garbage bin's lid. She took my hand gently, "You make my baby happy. Thank you." She said softly, struggling with the English language as her voice wavered as she tried her best to say what she wanted to say. "Oh! Of course! Eddie means the whole world to me so I try to." I say awkwardly, yet truthfully, making her smile. "Very good." She laughed softly.

After that small moment we went back inside and his parents went to get something, leaving us alone. Eddie walked forward and hugged me close. "Te amo, mi vida." He whispered into my chest. "Te amo, Eduardo." I say softly, making him laugh at my weak attempt to try to speak in a Mexican accent, but I knew he didn't really care to be honest. He had all the time in the world with me to teach me all the Spanish he wanted. And we had all the time in the world to show how much we loved each other. And nothing more than that mattered.

(1083 WORDS BABY WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!)