𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

__________________________________

"𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉 𝑺𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝑭𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒔."

Well, that is if you could even call this train wreck in the middle of nowhere a High School.

I'd like to meet the brilliant founders of this 'prestigious Academy' and personally knock them upside their heads. I mean, someone really thought to take every supernatural creature in the book, and stick them in a fucking school together.

I'm baffled at the fact that I was rushing to leave home and enroll. Especially when my life has been nothing but chaos ever since.

Lunar Oasis Marabellium Academia, L.O. Academy for short. For thousands of years this Academy has been a safe haven for supernaturals. They teach us skills that will help us in everyday life and even help us intergrade in human society.

So despite us all being trapped here together for what feels like eternity till our graduation day, this place isn't all bad.

For starters each species has their own designated dorm buildings. There's even duo dorm rooms for those who are mated. The school is also equipped to handle every species needs. Lots of running space for the werewolves, shade rooms outdoors for the vamps, libraries filled with ancestral spell books for the witches.

Educational wise, we learn a variety of things that will help us survive the non-supernatural world. Witches learn dimensional warping spells, Vamps learn mind wiping, Werewolves learn how to control their shifting urges even during a full moon, all that crazy shit. Human schooling sucks but y'all ain't ready for that conversation.

Now the downside to this shithole is the whole "sharing" the space thing. Werewolves, witches, vamps, are always clashing heads with one another. Werewolves with their territorial behavior. Vamps always going through bloodlust. Don't even get me started on witches and their failed spells. They are always blowing shit up. Then there are hybrids.........We'll get back to that one.

My name is Dylan Davis, and I am your lovely icon of a protagonist, happy to be of entertainment to you.

Well not really, but you get the point.

Anyways, my love story and well, life in general, is nothing short of extravagant, and by that I mean extravagantly hilarious. Also chaotic, wholesome, and a little awkward depending on the day. But before we get into all of that we need to go over the supernatural basics.

W̶E̶R̶E̶W̶O̶L̶V̶E̶S̶

Unless you've been living under a rock your entire life you know what a werewolf is. But there are a few 'need to knows' about the species.

Werewolves have two components within their being. The 'human' and the 'wolf'. Now a wolf is the component in the being that allows them to shift. It also gives them a disease immunity and self healing powers that humans do not possess. Though wolves offer much more. They are able to give advice to their human half, and they are lifelong companions. The human half usually picks out a name for their wolves during their first shift. Now the human component is just as important to a werewolf. The human side is what keeps the being from reverting to primal instincts and becoming too beast like. The balance is very important, one cannot exist without the other.