𝕾𝖙𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉 𝕽𝖊𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖈𝖚𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘

A/N: Hello my darlings, we meet again. I'm not gonna lie, I was excited to write the last chapter. It's about time Riley got what he deserved. But what will happen next? Will Jayden get expelled? Will Dylan react poorly when he finds out what he did? Who knows, this plot has more twist and turns than a labyrinth. Anywho there's a photo of my baby
____________________________

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙹𝚊𝚢𝚍𝚎𝚗)

So you remember how I said I blacked out a few times? You know, from all the rage and shit.

As I was being cuffed and carted away snippets of what just went down were slowly trickling back to me.

And if I'm being a hundred percent honest, I'm probably gonna get expelled.

And I can't find a ounce of regret nor a fuck to give.

I'd whole heartedly do that shit again.

-𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐨𝐰-

-𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤-

"Oh my Goddess he's gonna fucking kill him!" I heard Ryan squeal in horror from behind me as I threw unrelenting punches at Riley who was scrambling to get out of my grasp.

"Jay calm down man, they finna call security on you!" Someone warned, earning an uncaring scoff from me.

"You have anything to say? Hmm?! You fucking sorry yet?!" I shouted as I shook him by his shirt.

He mumbled a pathetic apology that had me snarling out a curse before I slammed him on the ground again. Smiling sadistically at the crack that sounded from his ribs as I did so.

I hear Rivera, Jonathan, Ethan and Thomas's voice sound from behind me before I'm being yanked off. That as well as the crowd shouting surprise commentary at my rabid actions.

I suddenly felt a sting of a syringe on the back of my neck. I felt my body burn up and felt the sag of all my weight dragging me down. I felt dizzy with each passing moment and I couldn't register anything except my boiling rage.

"Get the fuck off of me! Let me at that nigga!" Saint and I said in overlap through a feral bark as I tried escaping the hands that held me back.

My eyes never left Riley who sat on the ground bleeding from gashes on his face. He had the gall to flick his petrified gaze my way as he sat sputtering and crying hysterically.

"C-Chill out bro, he's down already." Jonathan's voice sounded from the right of me where his grip was harsh on my shoulder.

"I don't give a fuck, he hurt Dylan! Let me at him—" I snapped again while still struggling against all the people who held me back.

"There's nothing left to let you at, that dude's hardly conscious." Ethan shouted while shoving me back a bit. I felt another onset of dizziness and nausea before I was able to pinpoint what was happening.