𝕷𝖊𝖙'𝖘 𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝕮𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝕴𝖙 𝕬 𝕶𝖎𝖘𝖘

A/N: I'm literally screaming. I'm literally fucking screaming! And y'all should be screaming too.
🏃🏾‍♀️GAaaAhgfasfhkjd— prepare yourselves for a very interesting chapter filled with major developments! Also play the song on when it says to for the sake of the plot. Photo of Jayden above.
_________________________________

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙳𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗)

It's been an entire month since the party. Crazy to say but I guess it's important to know.

In the span of a month nothing much has happened. It's honestly been unnervingly peaceful. I go to school, hang out with the gang, go home and do homework. Wake up, do work, eat, sleep, repeat.

I go visit Raven from time to time and she takes Venus and out for dinner. I usually take Moo Moo for her daily walk, I hang out at the beach every once and a while and catch up on practicing spells while I'm there.

Riley occasionally takes me out, and we chill. Which is a recent development but still overall nothing too exciting.

However in regards to the repetitious days I've been having, I did get this eerie prediction from Eli the other day that a lot is going to happen from this point forward.

I wasn't sure if it was a good 'a lot' or a bad one but I guess I would have to manifest for good till then.

I really wish whatever it was would just happen already, I'm so bored I could've dropped dead.

Even now I was just hanging around in Jayden's dorm not doing anything. I was just lying on the floor doing nothing, while he was off wherever he was.

"Are we gonna go get boba now?! I'm bored." I called out dramatically on the floor hoping I'd get a response from the annoying Alpha but to my displeasure he remained silent.

I could hear where he was too. The asshole was in his closet fussing over the fact that it was a mess again. I may have been the culprit behind that but I'm sure he didn't know that.

"Tiny, you always march in here and make a fucking mess. I should change the locks on you or something." He huffed angrily as he fixed up his closet to his liking. Okay, maybe he knew....

"I already don't have a key I just warp through the door like I always do. Also it's not my fault you have OCD." I quipped while pushing myself off the ground and sitting up.

"You know it's not me, it's Saint!" He growled while visibly taking great offense to the comment.

"Right...." I dragged out dramatically as I looked at him with an unconvinced peer.

"You're lucky I don't hate you." He mumbled while turning around to face me.

"Mmhm. Have you quenched the thirst you have for structure and organization yet?" I asked as he stared at me blankly, his expression quickly morphed into a frown before he scoffed.

"I'm gonna start setting traps for you on the ceiling if you warp in here again." He told as he approached me in a calm manner.